It's our "Last" Trip to WDW, so we're going DELUXE! *We're Back After 11 Days in WDW*

First, how did you like the Expedition Everest race? It sounds like a fun one with the obstacle course. I've run the January half, but never done any of the shorter races at Disney.

I'm going against the popular opinion and voting for the second set of clothes. I like the bright ones too though. Don't think you'll go wrong either way.

Both sets of clothes are beautiful. For me, it would depend on if/where I was going to put any of these photos. If you are thinking of framing one and putting it up in the house, you might want to think about what colors would look the best in the room. I don't think you can go wrong either way - they are both great choices and I'm sure the photos will turn out wonderful.

Love that picture on the beach with the Poly in the background....:cloud9:

Sara

First of all, what a talented friend you have! And she is quite beautiful too. I am looking into a family photo session at the WL for us as well. I am SO excited to see if you like your Orlando photographer. They have the Photopass option at the WL, but I am not sure how those photos would come out.

I am really liking the pink, green, blue combo! Probably because everything I do is pink and green!!! Depends on where the photos will be taken I guess and what colors would go good with the background.

I am sure you are getting SO excited :woohoo: I know I am!

I personally like Option #1, but like PP, it would depend for me a) where the pictures were taken and b) where they were hung in the home. I LOVE the photo of your kids in the sand with the Poly in the background-- beautiful! Your friends does amazing work!!

I would go with the brighter colors personally :) Who makes Katie's dress? I really love the color and it is so cute! :goodvibes

Those wardrobe options are gorgeous!! You would not have gone wrong with any of those choices - can't wait to see what you chose! :)

great choices!!! I can't wait to see what you picked. I adore the yellow sweater, my only concern with it would be lighting and coloring, as if was overcast or soemthing it might not show as well as you'd like in the photo's.

9 of the tops...I hope Katie doesn't get sick of the top!

Trish--I don't know how I missed your PTR--I've read every other TR you've ever written! So I am so sorry I haven't been able to chime in sooner! I guess with everything going on here I haven't quite been in the loop here on the DIS! But I just read every bit of your PTR!! I'm all caught up (now that it's time for your trip)!!

Katie's party looked incredible!! I, too, love to plan birthday parties!! Well, I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip and I can't wait to read all about it when you return!! :goodvibes

I like the bright colors! I think they would look great!

Love the beach pic! And great idea to have professional pics done at WDW! I like the brighter colors - that's my vote. All very cute and classy clothes!

I actually decided to go with the brights. But then the weather interfered. It was crazy, crazy hot. So hot that I called to get our session changed from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. And it still was scorching! So at the last minute I had to come up with another option as there was no way I was wearing a sweater!

Caught up here agian, it's been so crazy busy! :flower3:

Katie's party looks like a huge success! Great job with everything.

Love the choices for the photos as well. I really like the blue/yellow combination.

So, when exactly do you leave? Must be today, right? We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for our quick one night trip. I'll be looking for you all at Beach Club on Friday! :goodvibes

Thanks Michelle...I am so sorry I missed you at the Beach Club. I know we had different agendas and touring plans, but I am very sorry nonetheless. In my last minute frantic quest to get ready for the trip, I completely forgot to email you!:sad2:

I like the bright colors as well :thumbsup2

That's what I thought I would be wearing too. Until the hot weather intervened!:rolleyes:

First, how did you like the Expedition Everest race? It sounds like a fun one with the obstacle course. I've run the January half, but never done any of the shorter races at Disney.

I'm going against the popular opinion and voting for the second set of clothes. I like the bright ones too though. Don't think you'll go wrong either way.

EEC was really fun! But it is not the most serious race. You can read my review about it and see my pics in my Childless Mommies TR...see link in my siggy!

And as for the clothes for the photo shoot, I went with a completely unexpected choice number 3 due to the heat!:rolleyes:

Both sets of clothes are beautiful. For me, it would depend on if/where I was going to put any of these photos. If you are thinking of framing one and putting it up in the house, you might want to think about what colors would look the best in the room. I don't think you can go wrong either way - they are both great choices and I'm sure the photos will turn out wonderful.

Love that picture on the beach with the Poly in the background....:cloud9:

Sara

Hmmm...I never even considering planning wardrobe selection for photos based on where I expected to hang the photo. Interesting!

First of all, what a talented friend you have! And she is quite beautiful too. I am looking into a family photo session at the WL for us as well. I am SO excited to see if you like your Orlando photographer. They have the Photopass option at the WL, but I am not sure how those photos would come out.

I am really liking the pink, green, blue combo! Probably because everything I do is pink and green!!! Depends on where the photos will be taken I guess and what colors would go good with the background.

I am sure you are getting SO excited :woohoo: I know I am!

We have done the photo session with Photopass too. It can be hit or miss depending on your photographer, but for the price you can't go wrong. We ended up with some really nice ones in past sessions.

I personally like Option #1, but like PP, it would depend for me a) where the pictures were taken and b) where they were hung in the home. I LOVE the photo of your kids in the sand with the Poly in the background-- beautiful! Your friends does amazing work!!

Yes, Beth is super talented, a wonderful person and a great photographer. If you are ever vacationing on the gulf coast, you should book a session with her!

I would go with the brighter colors personally :) Who makes Katie's dress? I really love the color and it is so cute! :goodvibes

Thanks for the imput on clothing choices. Katie's dress is from crewcuts.

I missed the vote on wardrobe but am certain no matter what you selected that your family looks adorable. Can't wait to see what you chose and hear more about your trip! :goodvibes

Another vote for bright colors! Gorgeous choices - you can't go wrong!!!

Oh Amanada...I so wish I had been able to wear the bright color option! Instead I picked the lightest possible fabric I had on hand - it was that hot!!!

I will have to save the "bright" outfit for another photo with the kids at home.:)

Those wardrobe options are gorgeous!! You would not have gone wrong with any of those choices - can't wait to see what you chose! :)

Well, it won't be what you think, because even I didn't plan it!:rotfl: You know what they say about the best laid plans. :rolleyes:

great choices!!! I can't wait to see what you picked. I adore the yellow sweater, my only concern with it would be lighting and coloring, as if was overcast or soemthing it might not show as well as you'd like in the photo's.

9 of the tops...I hope Katie doesn't get sick of the top!

Well...I ended up not using the yellow sweater afterall. But good point about the lighting.

And as for Katie's 9 tops...yeah, I really hope so too!:laughing:

Trish--I don't know how I missed your PTR--I've read every other TR you've ever written! So I am so sorry I haven't been able to chime in sooner! I guess with everything going on here I haven't quite been in the loop here on the DIS! But I just read every bit of your PTR!! I'm all caught up (now that it's time for your trip)!!

Katie's party looked incredible!! I, too, love to plan birthday parties!! Well, I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip and I can't wait to read all about it when you return!! :goodvibes

So glad you finally made it! :welcome: Unfortunately I am almost coming to an end here. :laughing: More about that shortly!;)

I missed the vote on wardrobe but am certain no matter what you selected that your family looks adorable. Can't wait to see what you chose and hear more about your trip! :goodvibes

Hey Christine...turns out it would not have mattered anyway. With the heat we were having, I chose the lightest possible fabric and outfits for everyone!:laughing:

BTW - you will be happy to know that I watched over your "private entrance" during the 8 days we were at the Beach Club. Everything is looking good and in proper working order!;)

Welcome home Trish! It was crazy hot wasn't it? I guess our wish for nice temps and low crowds fell on deaf ears :rolleyes:

I was glad to get to meet you, even if it was just for a minute. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!

YAY!!!!! SO happy you are back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip popcorn:: When do you plan on starting your TR?

I bet you had an amazing time. Eagerly looking forward to your trip report and pics.

Thanks! More about the trip shortly!;)

Welcome home Trish! It was crazy hot wasn't it? I guess our wish for nice temps and low crowds fell on deaf ears :rolleyes:

I was glad to get to meet you, even if it was just for a minute. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Hey Michelle - it was so great to meet you too! You and your mom were lovely! I am sorry we didn't get more of a chance to talk! I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone's PTRs and TRs, but looking forward to doing so soon!:goodvibes

YAY!!!!! SO happy you are back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip popcorn:: When do you plan on starting your TR?

Mini update coming right up!:)

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about your trip:goodvibes

Thanks! More on the trip shortly!:)

Welcome back! Hope you had a great trip. It was nice to meet you!

Thanks Kayce...great to meet you too! Wish we had more time! Hope you had a great trip...I will be catching up with your PTR and TR soon!:)

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the high temps, but I'm sure you had a wonderful time nonetheless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter