• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Perfect! Oh, wait.. can I make one more change?

I made the kids pressed penny tubes (thank you DISBoards!)

IMG_0068.jpg

And I ordered the kids some cute DCL gear!

IMG_0070.jpg

Well, almost. I am still missing the hanger part, but I had to share my progress so far! I am not a sewer, but I hand sewed (and fabric taped) the bottoms of the shirts and shorts and then hand sewed them together and ironed on the Mickeys and Minnies I ordered off Etsy.

IMG_0077.jpg

I cannot believe we leave in less than a week! Packing is underway (and DH is on travel to work in San Diego) and cruise ship work is wrapping up!

I still need to add the dowel rod and ribbon hanger to my FE and put the magnets on the pack of the "magnets" but the FE gifts are done!

Here is a picture of the door magnets!

IMG_0081.jpg
[/IMG]

I am ready for the race, the new Dooney & Bourke patterns, the time at the POLY and parks, and to RELAX on the ship! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter