Izumi on Anthem of the Seas

DizneyNutz

DIS Veteran
We recently completed our first RCCL Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas and we did the Hibachi Experience at Izumi. We are not seeing it offered on the Anthem of the Seas. Can anyone advise if this is just our oversight or do they not have the sit at the grill experience on this ship? Thanks in advance.

We recently completed our first RCCL Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas and we did the Hibachi Experience at Izumi. We are not seeing it offered on the Anthem of the Seas. Can anyone advise if this is just our oversight or do they not have the sit at the grill experience on this ship? Thanks in advance.
I think they do have it. We didn't eat there but did tour through and I remember seeing the grill area.
Denise

I recommend to check out the sushi class at Izumi. My daughter and I signed up for the class and had a great time. You get a ton of sushi for the price you pay as you get to eat what you make so have others with you to share at the end of the class or ask to pack up what you can't eat.

We didn't eat Izumi on Anthem because it looked like a sushi counter. Neither if us eat seafood. LOL

I recommend to check out the sushi class at Izumi. My daughter and I signed up for the class and had a great time. You get a ton of sushi for the price you pay as you get to eat what you make so have others with you to share at the end of the class or ask to pack up what you can't eat.
This sounds fantastic! My oldest DD and husband love sushi. They have already booked a couple of dinners at Izumi on Brilliance of the Seas Mediterranean trip this summer - can you tell me how to sign up for the class? Can this be done before the trip or is it something you sign up for once you are on board? Do you remember the approximate cost? Thank you!

We signed up on the ship. They will advertise it in the compass and it is on a sea day, but you should be able to sign up as soon as you board the ship. I don't remember the exact cost but I believe it was $20 or $25. You get more sushi for the cost than if you were to order it off the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter