January 24, 2004 -- Eastern Magic -- We're so excited!

TiggerPU88

WDW & DCL Fan!
Hi all!

Anyone else for the 1/24/04 Eastern Magic? I am going with my Mom & my (then) 2 yr, 4 mo old son. This will be our first 7-day cruise and our 2nd DCL together (I went on one before). I am so excited I cannot contain myself! We are in #7120 and got a great price!

Looking forward to months on anticipation...

<g>

Glad you could join us on our cruise TiggerPU88 :). This will be our first 7 Eastern cruise. We did our first 4 night Wonder cruise this last January and booked this cruise while on board. Its just me and my husband. Our 2 sons (who are grown up now) will not be with us. We are in cabin 6134,

We will be joining you on the January 24, 2004 cruise also. It is me, DH, and our 3 DD's, ages 6, 10, & 14. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise. Our friends are also joining us with their DD.

We cruised this exact same time this year and loved it!! We cannot wait to go again!! We are in room 6118 and our friends are in 6116!!!!!

CoachMinnie

HEY GUYS!! ILL BE SAILING WITH YOUM AS WELL! THIS IS OUR FIRST DISNEY CRUISE.........SO WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!!WE ARE IN 7629 AND 7631. THERE WILL BE ME31, DH29, DD,D13, 4, AND 5 MOS(BY THEN), AND MIL 50. :p

It's our first 7 day DCL Cruise, 'cause last January when we were with whom we consider our good friends, Minybear and her husband, we did the land and sea package when on the sea part DD did not win with a run in with a Tube Steak!:( So we are gonna try it one more time!LOL

The only way to convince her to go was to book a verrandah! So I was lucky enough to have 6634 open up.

TiggerPU88 you did well, 'cause when I first went to rebook 7120 was not available!

You, me and Minybear have the Secret Navigator Verandahs!

My DD who will turn 12, will be celebrating her Birthday while on board!

Can hardly wait!

Sailing, Sailing, Sailing the Ocean Blue!

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi!

So glad we'll all be there.... I was psyched to get the secret verandah room.

DMom will turn 63 on the 23rd, so we will celebrate her birthday on the first night.

Here's to a great 242 days of fun planning! Now, DH & I are off to plan a trip to WDW in October to take advantage of the special sale -- 7 days for the price of 4 ....

-- TiggerPU88 : )

We will be there too. Myself, DW, and DD's 6, 10.

For the longest time I kept searching for a Jan 24 thread and never saw one. I began to wonder if we booked a bad time of the year. I even gave up checking the boards for a while because I was driving my husband bonkers with all the things I was learning (and sharing with him):) .

And finally I found some fellow Disers who are on our cruise! It will be me, DH, DS6 and DS4. We're in 6052! Can't wait!

BUZZBOYMOM, FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING, THERE IS NO "BAD" TIME TO TAKE A DISNEY CRUISE!! THIS CRUISE IS STARTING TO FILL UP FAST.... A WOMAN THAT I WORK WITH TRIED TO GET 3 CAT 11 NEAR EACH OTHER AND HAD TO SETTLE FOR 2 TOGETHER AND THE OTHER CABIN ON THE NEXT DECK. JAN IS PERFECT FOR US, WE LIVE IN CHICAGO AND CANNOT STAND OUR WINTERS!! SO, EACH JAN OR EARLY FEB WE GO TO WDW AND UNIVERSAL. WE THOUGHT WE WOULD TRY DCL(PAST CARNIVAL CRUISER). JAN WAS ALSO A PLUS AS FAR AS PRICES BEING MUCH LOWER THAN THE OTHER WINTER MOS!!! :p

Wow -- more DISBoarders! Welcome, BuzzBoyMom! I am excited about the new toddler pool area, although I am hoping DS will be potty trained enough to use the Mickey pool. I take it your DS likes Buzz? So does mine!

I am already thinking about our daily itinerary. It is so much fun to imagine! What are you excited about? This will be my 1st 7-day cruise. I have been on the 4-day twice. I am sooo looking forward to all that time on the ship!

has certainly been a great way to contain my excitement. That's why it has taken me so long to get back on the boards. Work too much during the day and too much to do at night.

That's why I need a vacation so bad.

TiggerPU88 - this will be my very first cruise EVER! So, you can only imagine how I dream about my itinerary. That's why l love these boards so much. I've learned so many things! Can you recommend any excursions?

Hi BuzzBoyMom!

We haven't thought much about excursions yet. My Mom did a dolphin encounter in the Bahamas on the 4-day Wonder last year and really enjoyed it so maybe she will do it on this cruise, too.

I'm starting on an itinerary, though... <g>

Hey did you guys just notice that we are under 200 days?!? YEA!! We started planning our last cruise when we were around 200 days out and it went by really fast!! We make a countdown chain and the kids take turns taking off a ring each day!!

We can't wait!!

CoachMinnie

DD's been away at camp all week and she is the one usually asking me how many days! Had nobody to ask but now I can let her know tomorrow when I pick her up!

I'm sure first two questions, "How many till the cruise and how many till August Trip?" and "How's Tiger?":rolleyes:

It's nice to know she has her priorities straight!LOL

Scratch

It seemed like it would take forever and now that we're under 200, it seems like we're on the down slope! Amazing what a difference a couple of days make!

Anyone else out there on our cruise???

This will be our second Disney cruise.

My husband and I will be traveling with our son (age 8). My parents and my sister will also have cabins next to us. We're on deck 2.

We're really excited about going. Should be ready for a relaxing time away from the SNOW!

Hope there will be some other 8 year old boys on board for my son to play with!

See you all there.

tmocker - last year at that time was during the BIG FREEZE! Last year we were on the 4day Wonder, and got to go on CC and enjoy! Those prior to us did not! It was rumored that the 3day one prior, NOBODY got off the ship because is was soooo cold!

The year prior everybody raved at the EXCELLENT weather! Best they had had in years! It's up to Mother Nature!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I'm just happy to be able to go!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter