Kayleigh and Josh - 2012 **Japan/??/UK** {Mock up of invitation}

Hi Honey!! Everything looks great :worship: The invitation costs etc... are good considering your sending out 100 :thumbsup2 I'm totally loving the umberellas & fans!! They are so cute, but I guess I'm biased ;) :laughing:
Those favors are going to look so pretty aswell!! :goodvibes

Hows things with you then? Not long now until you go to uni!! Are you excited? You're going to love it :wizard:

Thanks guys for your feedback! :goodvibes

I've been a little busy, getting ready for going to university! I leave on the 16th, which is bad timing as DF's 21st birthday is on the 17th! :scared1: I have no idea what I'm going to do at the moment about it, but I'm sure I'll figure something out :confused: :guilty:

DF and I have drawn up a budget, so we know roughly how much we need to save up, and we're looking at £30,000, or $60,000 :eek: But, we're planning on only getting married once, so its going to be good! :yay: :woohoo:

Something I forgot before...the cranes are ceramic chopstick rests. Apparantly, in Japanese culture, the crane represent longevity, good fortune and fidelity, which is perfect really! :lovestruc

Anyway, more updates coming up soon!

It's been a while since I've stopped by your PJ. More great ideas!! When I was looking at the fans for my guests I did see some people say the white silk fans were pretty trasnparent and they could see the ribbing of the fan. Does that make sense?? Try to order a sample if you can!

Enjoying your choices!

You are definitely going to have a fantastic, well planned wedding day!

Can't wait to see more!

It's been a while since I've stopped by your PJ. More great ideas!! When I was looking at the fans for my guests I did see some people say the white silk fans were pretty trasnparent and they could see the ribbing of the fan. Does that make sense?? Try to order a sample if you can!

Thanks Val! :goodvibes I think I'll take your advice on the fans and get a sample :thumbsup2 Thanks for the tip :goodvibes

Enjoying your choices!

You are definitely going to have a fantastic, well planned wedding day!

Can't wait to see more!

Thankyou! :cutie: Hopefully the execution of the day will go as planned when it rolls around :goodvibes

Hiya sweetie, Just wanted to drop in now incase I dont get chance before we leave. I wanted to say that I'm so glad you are on the boards and thankyou for listening to all my crazy chatter ;) :hug: I hope everything goes great at uni and you MUST keep on here and keep in touch!! :goodvibes

Sending lots of these your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

Sorry I haven't had any updates for a while - just settling into uni! Fresher's Fortnight?! I don't really have one - we've gone straight into lectures for my Law course :sad2: But yeah, some updates coming up soon!

Kayleigh

It's been forever since I've checked in with your PJ, but I love all of your ideas. The colors are going to be so beautiful! I adore hot pink. :lovestruc

As for myself, Rob and I are still hoping for a 2012 wedding, but we haven't talked about any concrete plans yet. Just random ideas getting tossed around like who to invite, time of year, etc.

I don't know if you said it anywhere in the past few pages, but where are you going on holiday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter