Kayleigh and Josh - 2012 **Japan/??/UK** {Mock up of invitation}

:goodvibes

:hug: Afternoon. I love ebay but don't get to use it that much at the moment..lack of funds!

I'm thinking of having crystals added...to whichever flowers I choose! Thank goodness I've got ages to decide on the flowers...I think I'll need it!

In WDW one time, a lad (probably around 14 :confused3 ) was staring as he walked past me, and then proceeded to turn around, walk backwards and still stare! It peeved me until he was so busy staring at me, he fell over the person in front of him and took them out as well. I was in hysterics and couldn't resist saying 'wanna borrow my wheelchair?' as we went past. Its just frustrating more than anything. I'm 20 and sommetimes I feel more like 90. :headache:

Anyway...on with the show and all! :yay:

OMG that is hysterical!! :rotfl: Serves the rotter right! I would not be impressed if one of my children was so blatantly rude to someone like that. My eldest sister is in a wheelchair (she had a stroke at 30!! :eek: ) and thankfully my children do not bat an eyelid at someone with a disability because of their Aunt. I can imagine how frustrated you must get....thankfully you have a great chappy who is willing to help you when you feel poorly.

Your garters are lovely...I like the 1st one the best. I may have to go on a hunt for an ivory/gold one! Give you 3 guesses where I'll look?? :laughing:

OMG that is hysterical!! Serves the rotter right! I would not be impressed if one of my children was so blatantly rude to someone like that. My eldest sister is in a wheelchair (she had a stroke at 30!! ) and thankfully my children do not bat an eyelid at someone with a disability because of their Aunt. I can imagine how frustrated you must get....thankfully you have a great chappy who is willing to help you when you feel poorly.

I don't get people like that :confused3 I've found the hardest thing being that, if people can't see something, they don't think its there...like Jo said. I know some people don't mean to be rude but still. Oh well, as long as I can walk on my wedding day without ending up on crutches or a wheelchair, I'll be happy!

Thinking of crutches...maybe I should get a pair to match my colour scheme, just in case :thumbsup2 I have a red pair already, but I'd love some pink ones :rotfl: Any excuse lol. I bought my first pair, funnily enough, on Ebay!! :woohoo:

Your garters are lovely...I like the 1st one the best. I may have to go on a hunt for an ivory/gold one! Give you 3 guesses where I'll look??

Hmm...outer Mongolia maybe? Or....the easier option....EBAY! :woohoo:

Coming up...tiaras!

I love the garters! Especially the first one. They match your colors perfectly! :lovestruc And that serves the boy who was staring at you right! :lmao: I know you will achieve your goals for the wedding! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to reading more! popcorn::

Tiaras

I definately want to wear a tiara on my wedding day. I've been looking around and have found several I like...many of which are from Ebay and for great prices so hopefully mine won't cost me too much!

Here's some that I like

I think this one is my favourite
No219.jpg

MN156A.jpg

VTR2100large.jpg

03f3_1.jpg

TR-998-SV_bridal_tiara.jpg

Veil

I haven't managed to find any veils that I love yet. I know what I'd like though...:rolleyes1

- Not too long. Elbow length maybe.
- Two layered
- One that sits at the back, beneath an updo (if I have an updo that is!)
- The edges lined with pink crystals (I could do this myself...would probably be cheaper!)
- Scattered with pink hidden mickeys :cutie:

I love the garters! Especially the first one. They match your colors perfectly! And that serves the boy who was staring at you right! I know you will achieve your goals for the wedding! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Thanks! I didn't think I'd find any garters in black and hot pink, but loads popped up so I was :yay: :goodvibes

:goodvibes

:hug: Afternoon. I love ebay but don't get to use it that much at the moment..lack of funds!

I'm thinking of having crystals added...to whichever flowers I choose! Thank goodness I've got ages to decide on the flowers...I think I'll need it!

In WDW one time, a lad (probably around 14 :confused3 ) was staring as he walked past me, and then proceeded to turn around, walk backwards and still stare! It peeved me until he was so busy staring at me, he fell over the person in front of him and took them out as well. I was in hysterics and couldn't resist saying 'wanna borrow my wheelchair?' as we went past. Its just frustrating more than anything. I'm 20 and sommetimes I feel more like 90. :headache:

Anyway...on with the show and all! :yay:

I bought a couple of things months ago just after we first booked with disney and then I bought nothing for a few months and now I've gone crazy :laughing: I know what you mean about deciding on flowers, our decor keeps stressing me out - I just cant make up my mind, I know the things I think are pretty but then its trying to get them in budget so I keep rethinking everything over and over and over. Good on you for saying that to him!! Some people just dont know right from wrong anymore :sad2:
I really like Tiara #1 and the one with the pink crystals would go perfect with your theme, but I think number 1 is prettier :bride:

No 1 is my favourite too...I love the sort of 'crown' look it has. Now...if I can only remember where I found it!

Well...good and bad...

Good....I remembered where I found the tiara! :yay:

Bad....theyve sold out and discontinued it! :sad2:

Oh well...when I find something I love I'll buy it immediately!! :rolleyes:

Well...good and bad...

Good....I remembered where I found the tiara! :yay:

Bad....theyve sold out and discontinued it! :sad2:

Oh well...when I find something I love I'll buy it immediately!! :rolleyes:

Awww honey :sad2: It obviously wasnt meant to be, I'm sure you'll find another one that is just as pretty or even cuter :thumbsup2

I like the 3rd and 4th ones so :thumbsup2 Plenty of choice still...lots of time to choose :goodvibes

As Josh and I aren't completely sure on the month in which we would like to get married, we've narrowed it down, to four different months.

- December
- January
- July
- August

The month we get married will have to tie in with my university schedule as I can't really miss 3 weeks worth...

Anyway, I'd really like a cloak or jacket for the evening/dessert party as even in July and August I can find it a little chilly. I would definately want one if we decide to get married in December or January. Its been on my 'wedding list' since I was young :rolleyes1 That, and DF and I (especially me) are huge Lord of the Rings fans and it would sort of be a bit of our personality coming through, rather than a bolero or similar. I've found a few that I really like, but I love this one

newweddingcloak2.jpg

I've contacted the company and asked about colours. They can do a hot pink lining and could try and source a hot pink exterior if I wished...but I was thinking about a white exterior with hot pink lining :lovestruc Whatcha think? It would cost around £200...They're going to send me some samples.

But, that brings me onto another headache. DF :headache: has 'hinted' he would quite like an elven style wedding but still "japanesey" :confused3 All the months I've been trying to talk to him and he says "thats great...whatever you want....you choose" and now he says when I've got it all planned in my head. Thank god its only in my head - I'll have to have a look around and see what I can find....hopefully we'll keep the current theme and colours! Well, we'll definately keep the colours, if I have anything to do with it :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Ooh, that cloak would be really neat! It does remind me of the elven style in Lord of the Rings! Great find! :)
All the months I've been trying to talk to him and he says "thats great...whatever you want....you choose" and now he says when I've got it all planned in my head.
Men! So typical! :lmao:

Wow I love all of your choices you have recently posted.

I like the second set of garters but they are all great. I love that color combination.

I love the tiara with the pink crystals and the cloak is great!!!!

Can't wait to see more!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I would have had a mental breakdown if Den turned round and said that to me after already having the theme decided :laughing: Although, I do LOVE the elven idea - so beautiful. It's definately a good thing you've got a few years to plan, trying to get japanese elves might be tricky ;) :laughing: I think the cape is gorgeous and there are loads of things you could get to fit that theme :goodvibes

Ooh, that cloak would be really neat! It does remind me of the elven style in Lord of the Rings! Great find!

Thanks! Adding to it, is the fact that its from Ireland and the shipping is fantastically priced! :worship:

Wow I love all of your choices you have recently posted.
I like the second set of garters but they are all great. I love that color combination.
I love the tiara with the pink crystals and the cloak is great!!!!
Can't wait to see more!

Thanks! :goodvibes I'm leaning towards the tiara with the pink crystals a bit more now, as it would get some colour in there! Glad to hear its not only me who likes the cloak :woohoo:

I would have had a mental breakdown if Den turned round and said that to me after already having the theme decided :laughing: Although, I do LOVE the elven idea - so beautiful. It's definately a good thing you've got a few years to plan, trying to get japanese elves might be tricky ;) :laughing: I think the cape is gorgeous and there are loads of things you could get to fit that theme

Japanese Elves?! :rotfl: We're going to stick with the colours and probably the cherry blossom though if we are going to end up changing anything, it'll be the cherry blossom to some 'elvenish' patterns. It should end up as originally planned but we shall just have to wait and see! But I shall definately be getting the cape. I'm glad I've got so long to sort out my dress - I'm going to need it!!

I know its a way away, but I've been looking at possible welcome bag bags and haven't really found many that I like, for a price I like :confused3

But, I have found these, which I really like, and they're a very good price, especially for the size.

blacklargegloss.jpg

Silver-Large-Gloss.jpg

Dark-Pink-GlossLarge.jpg

I'm thinking of getting the black ones for guests, or maybe a mixture of the black and silver, and getting the pink ones for the bridesmaids, mothers etc.

I'll decorate them somehow...maybe with glitter glue, sharpies etc :cutie:

Japanese Elves?! :rotfl: We're going to stick with the colours and probably the cherry blossom though if we are going to end up changing anything, it'll be the cherry blossom to some 'elvenish' patterns. It should end up as originally planned but we shall just have to wait and see! But I shall definately be getting the cape. I'm glad I've got so long to sort out my dress - I'm going to need it!!

It all sounds great and unique, cant wait to see more of your ideas as you start shopping and picking things :goodvibes I love the idea of the cape, very pretty and snug :cutie:

Those bags are great! Would go great with your colour scheme and the fact you'll be personalising them is nice too, because it adds a bit of you both to the gift aswell :thumbsup2

It all sounds great and unique, cant wait to see more of your ideas as you start shopping and picking things I love the idea of the cape, very pretty and snug

I was thinking of getting another dress for the evening, but I decided on the cape instead :thumbsup2 Thats one thing *definately* on my to-buy list!

Those bags are great! Would go great with your colour scheme and the fact you'll be personalising them is nice too, because it adds a bit of you both to the gift aswell

I love the bags. They had some matte ones, but not in the pink, which I wanted, so I've gone with the glossy. The only thing is, is that they come in packs of 50! :eek: It works out at about £0.80 per bag, which is great, but I'll have plenty left over! Maybe I'll have to sell my surplus stock on ebay, or use them for christmas and birthday presents :thumbsup2

I'm going to make some glasses charm as well and have them put on the glasses at the reception. I've got to decide what kind of charms to use though...maybe I can find some japanese symbol things? Or...? I dont know :confused3 :laughing: So many options....so few ideas!

I've been a little busy the past couple of days - I got my exam results on Thursday (I passed them all! So I'm off to uni for definate in a months time!) but I've started thinking about wedding things again. I've seen a place advertising a gorgeous Disney gown, a Cinderella one I think...for £2,600!! :eek: :scared1: :sad2:

I was thinking of getting another dress for the evening, but I decided on the cape instead :thumbsup2 Thats one thing *definately* on my to-buy list!

I love the bags. They had some matte ones, but not in the pink, which I wanted, so I've gone with the glossy. The only thing is, is that they come in packs of 50! :eek: It works out at about £0.80 per bag, which is great, but I'll have plenty left over! Maybe I'll have to sell my surplus stock on ebay, or use them for christmas and birthday presents :thumbsup2

I'm going to make some glasses charm as well and have them put on the glasses at the reception. I've got to decide what kind of charms to use though...maybe I can find some japanese symbol things? Or...? I dont know :confused3 :laughing: So many options....so few ideas!

I've been a little busy the past couple of days - I got my exam results on Thursday (I passed them all! So I'm off to uni for definate in a months time!) but I've started thinking about wedding things again. I've seen a place advertising a gorgeous Disney gown, a Cinderella one I think...for £2,600!! :eek: :scared1: :sad2:

The cape will definately make your dress look different for the evening and it'll probably work out cheaper than buying another dress ... depends on what sort of thing you were after I guess.

Selling your left over bags on ebay is a great idea - you could even sell them as personalised wedding bags, just let the bidder tell you what names etc... they want on them and you could do the creative bit. That way you could bump up the price and add to your wedding fund ;) :thumbsup2

The glass charms sound really pretty. I'm sure you could get loads of Japanese charms - maybe try and find out different wedding type words and what the symbol is and then search for charms that feature them? Or you could just get silver ones that had peoples initial on it and that could be a little favor for them aswell??

CONGRATULATIONS!!! On passing your exams :hug: Well done honey!! Are you doing anything to celebrate? You're going to love uni :woohoo:

WOWSERS! That is expensive! But there are some gorgeous dresses out there and if its in your budget then why not spoil yourself :bride:

Selling your left over bags on ebay is a great idea - you could even sell them as personalised wedding bags, just let the bidder tell you what names etc... they want on them and you could do the creative bit. That way you could bump up the price and add to your wedding fund ;) :thumbsup2

Thats a great idea! :goodvibes That could be another way to earn some extra money, as you suggested. Could even have a mini business at uni doing it for friends etc ;) :confused3 lol I dunno

The glass charms sound really pretty. I'm sure you could get loads of Japanese charms - maybe try and find out different wedding type words and what the symbol is and then search for charms that feature them? Or you could just get silver ones that had peoples initial on it and that could be a little favor for them aswell??

I like the idea of the initials! I hadn't thought of that. I had a look round for symbols and other charms but I couldn't find enough individual ones that suited my theme. I think I'll make ones that have guests initials on them, with the beading etc in different colours. Thanks hunn :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! On passing your exams :hug: Well done honey!! Are you doing anything to celebrate? You're going to love uni :woohoo:

Thanks! :hug: I'm so excited. Going to miss DF like crazy, but I should see him at least once a week *fingers crossed* as it's only 1hr 30mns by train. Annnnd...theres lots of bridal shops in Derby that stock the dresses I want to try! :thumbsup2

WOWSERS! That is expensive! But there are some gorgeous dresses out there and if its in your budget then why not spoil yourself :bride:

I nearly passed out when I saw it! I think the prices are cheaper in the USA for it too *grumbles* ;) It'll probably be out of my budget. I don't really want to spend much more than £1500. Luckily, I've got lots of dresses saved that I love that don't cost the end of the world :woohoo:

Instead of buying the diamante tshirts, or the transfers, I've made some quick designs which I will put onto transfer paper and iron them on. I will probably end up getting some spaghetti tops, in black more than likely, from Matalan as they're good quality and I like their styles...as well as their prices!

I've snipped the images down as the original ones I did are huge :rolleyes: Also, they're all in black, pink and white to fit my theme. I've got other colours though as well.

I also have *loads* more...bridesmaid, mother of the bride, father of the groom, best man, flower girl etc etc.

bridedevil.png

bridepinkdisney.png

bridearmystamp.png

groomdevil.png

groomstamp.png

groomdisney.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter