Kiddie Pools?

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
Also, does anyone know about kiddie pools on the Disney Cruise Line (Wonder specifically)? I had heard that the kiddie pool had been converted into a fountain-type area since swim diapers are not allowed in ship pools. My 1-yo DS loves the small wading pools, and we'll be cruising with him next summer.

Any info would be appreciated! :bounce:

Diapers are NOT allowed in the kiddie pool. I have heard as well that one ear of the kiddie pool now has a fountain and is for the potty trained challenged cruisers, but I have not seen it yet.

Yes, there is a nice little area in one of the Mickey ears for the bowel-control-challenged. Little fountains of water shoot up, and the water is constantly running and draining so it stays nice and clean. The toddlers will enjoy it.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks Barb!

For sure this is on the Wonder as well as the Magic? Like the OP, I had never heard that this was done on the Wonder. It sounds great for the little bitty ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter