• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Lady Lucca's Designs

I am bumping this thread because Ladylucca's designs are so cool and I am afraid they will not be seen by our newcomers. I don't know if she is still designing, but the ones you can find here are really good.

I had forgotten how fabulous these designs were! Great job, and I hope you are still around!

Beth

PNO4TE said:
I am bumping this thread because Ladylucca's designs are so cool and I am afraid they will not be seen by our newcomers. I don't know if she is still designing, but the ones you can find here are really good.
I agree! Her designs are awesome!!

:wave2: Hi LadyLucca! I hope you are doing well.

Hi all! If you have sent a message to me and I haven't responded, please send it again. And please let me know when you are needing the designs by so I can try to get them done in time.

ladylucca said:
Hi all! If you have sent a message to me and I haven't responded, please send it again. And please let me know when you are needing the designs by so I can try to get them done in time.

Ladylucca -- It is WONDERFUL to read your typeface here again! It has been a long time, and I have missed seeing your amazing designs. Thanks for checking in with us. :goodvibes

If you were requesting a birthday design, I've now updated my gallery with ages 1 - 10 in 6 characters (ariel, aurora, belle, minnie, tink, jasmine)

http://www.ladylucca.com/shirts/birthday.html

I just looked at your designs and I plan to use the Minnie Five for my daughter's birthday. I also love the AK design and would like for you to design one for my family but I am unsure what to say on it. Maybe just Animal kingdom 2007. Will that leave too much white at the top?

WOW your designs are amazing. Is there any chance you could do one for me with malificent (dont know if I spelt that right) with mother in law under it! Its only a joke for both the mother in laws at our wedding in WDW but we thought it would be fun! Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

I'm not able to PM you, sorry. could you make the malificent with 2007 on the bottom instead of 2006... thanks in advance

LadyLucca hasn't been around for many months. If you want one of her designs customized, there might be another designer who can make the changes. However, you'll have to start a new thread with a link to the design you are asking about.

Coral Reef Invitation
coralreef9zl.jpg
Could you please personalize this for Dive Quest @EPCOT Living Seas?
:thanks:

Just giving a bump to bring this thread back around for others to enjoy/use. There seems to be a lot of stuff you can use that is not personalized because the designer is no longer designing. I was inspired to find the designs when we were looking at some finished t-shirts on the EVERYONE, lets post pics thread. So many great designers have come and gone, but their great work will live on.

HI,

On page 2 of this you have a design for Candlelight Processional. Can you do one of these for a 2009 shirt? I have been looking all over for a Candlelight shirt for my daughter who sang in it this year. How do I PM you?

I dont know how to get ahold of you to get more information on your safari Mickey. Please contact me at
Cassandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter