Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa

iman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa? I am trying to decide between this hotel or the All Stars (we are going with 6 adults and 2 kids and basially need 3 bedrooms) and price is always a concern. Does anyone have any positive/negative comments about my plan?

My bff was able to get Lake Buena Vista Spa and Resort for $114 a night (w/ junk fees) and it was very well worth the money :thumbsup2

It came with 2 queen beds (vs 2 full-size beds) and a pull-out queen sofa bed. However, it was only 1 bathroom.

Were you considering the all-star suites, or just getting 3 separate rooms???

If you are wanting to save money and room with the other couples, I would avoid a standard hotel and opt for a off-site condo instead. There are several to choose from in dtd, or within close proximity.

We were considering the All star suite and purchasing 3 rooms at the All Star. We are taking my 2 kids, plus my parents and my in-laws. My wife really wants to avoid the All Stars and the moderates and the 3 bedrooms at Saratoga is just too expensive. I got a rate of $179 per night for a 3 bedroom and 3 bath. Unfortunatley, we are traveling with the in laws and not "friends" so sharing rooms isn't really an option. The Buena VIsta Resort is an off site condo/hotel setup and had great reviews on Expedia.com, but I wanted to hear from the Experts :)

Where is the 3b 3ba??? I'm confused... That sounds like a phenomenal deal- you'd spend much more than that on 3 rooms at the all-stars and if your wife isn't looking forward to staying there- then I'd avoid it anyways.

we stayed at lake buana vista resort last year and had a 3 bedroom suite it was huge ,the main bathroom has a whirlpool . it had 2 bathrooms, and the irish bar on site was superb.

We stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa in a 2br/2ba. It was fabulous. The pool was great. The rooms were spacious and clean. We were in the main building overlooking the pool. The price is well worth it!

My sister is considering a stay there. They were told there is a free breakfast included. What type of breakfast is it.............buffet, continental?

Anyone know?

About how long does it take to get to the entrance to the parks from the hotel?

i cant see how you get a free breakfast as there is nowhere to eat it, the only restaurant is the irish pub.
its a 5 min drive to wdw

5 minute drive is great. I keep looking to see if Disney extends the 40% offer, but the more I hear about this hotel it keeps sounding better.

i cant see how you get a free breakfast as there is nowhere to eat it, the only restaurant is the irish pub.
its a 5 min drive to wdw

I'm thinking maybe you have your hotels confused?!? we stayed at the LBV palace and spa in December and had two regular rooms that were beautiful....VERY comfy beds and great water pressure in the shower (which disney doesnt always have)...we got vouchers each day for 2 free breakfasts in the main dining room...it was a FULL buffet with a lady who also made omlets or waffles....it was delicious!! and if you go on a sunday its a free character breakfast with mickey, minnie, and goofy!

We've booked into a 3 bedroomed condo at the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa - right next door to Lake Buena Vista factory outlet and have also ready many good reviews. Last year we stayed at the Cypress Pointe Grand Villas - which had mixed reviews but we found it amazingly good, so if this resort is rated even higher than that one - we've got no qualms about going to LBVRV&S whatsoever! Love reading other people's reviews though LOL!

I've been looking at this place myself for a little "stay-cation" (check my location to the left). I'm very familiar with the location, and from the outside, it looks great. Also, I know it was built within the past few years.

It's right next to the LBV Outlet stores, off 535, just down the road from Wal-Mart. Also, it's set back from the road, so shouldn't have any problems with traffic noise. From this resort, you would exit and turn right onto 535, then left at the first light onto 536 (Epcot Center Drive). From there, it's an easy drive to follow the signs to anything at WDW. In fact, that's the same exit I always use from I4 when going to WDW for anything but DTD or AK, so it's a good location.

Lastly, the prices on their site seem great. I may cancel my SSR reservation and save some $$ just to stay here and enjoy the in-room jacuzzi tub.

Floydian, if you go please post an update. I acutally upgraded to the 4 bedroom/4 bath (bringing parents & in-laws) so I am very interested in how this hotel actually is. Have fun if you book it.

I know this thread is old, but if anyone is still reading I would love to know how this suite was. I just booked one for an April vacation with 8 people. How were the furnishings? Beds comfy? Are there actually full-size beds in the 3rd & 4th BRs? The website says they're twins but people's reviews mention fulls, which would be ideal. Also, how was the view off the enormous balcony??
Thanks for any info!!

We recently stayed here for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom suite. We loved it and would stay here again!! We payed extra for a fireworks view suite and would not do that again--they were too far away to really make it worth the extra. We were all very comfortable, the kitchen was great, and the staff all very helpful. :)

I'm a little confused: Is this hotel inside the WDW area or outside??? I thought that it was walking distance from DTD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter