Lake Guntersville Alabama GG : Sign Up

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
OK, We have the State Park at $23.00 a night and no GC's or ressies. We have the place Vickie suggested http://rvcampresort.com/littlemountain.aspx at $29.00 a night, yes to GC's and they take ressies. Our vote is for Vickie's place. :thumbsup2 What do you guys think?

Ok, let's go with June. Which days in June?

Weekdays are best for Rog and for us, will this work for everyone else?

For my Facebook friends, I have a photo album titled Little Mountain Marina. They were taken with my cellphone and not the best quality, but you can get an idea. The area we were in didn't have a lot of shade. There were several areas with more, but they were more crowded. There wasn't many people at all in the area we were in and would be ideal for a GG group. You choose your sites when you get there and let them know what you chose. They also have tent sites.

Guntersville is about 45 minutes from my house. Nice area.

We're in Decatur. It takes us just a few minutes over an hour. For those that know where the state park is, Little Mountain Marina is about 5 miles past the state park entrance.

Come on ya'll ! GET SIGNED UP !
Pick your dates in June, get'em posted and lets get this puppy on the road , :banana:

My work schedule makes it nearly impossible to pick definite dates, especially in the summertime. I just usually hope for the best.

We are good with any dates, so count us in with any date that works with the majority.

Sounds good to me. Whatever everybody picks is fine as far as dates.

School??? Like Id let something so unimportant like THAT interfere!!!!!

I looked at Vicks FB pics of this CG and it looks really nice and peacefull, and its only about a 6 and a half hour drive for us......LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!

Ok.....so, just is just a random date Im throwing in here....Im not glued to it...but somebody has to start it off somewhere.....

Week of JUNE 6?

I hope this doesnt interfere with the GBurgGG, Im certainly not looking to make it difficult to attend both....have they set a date yet? Ive browsed through the thread and didnt notice a definate date yet..but I may have missed it.

I hope this doesnt interfere with the GBurgGG, Im certainly not looking to make it difficult to attend both....have they set a date yet? Ive browsed through the thread and didnt notice a definate date yet..but I may have missed it.

I was wondering about that too. Are there any who would want to do both?

Actually, I think the Gettysburg bunch was talking about later June/early July, cause dem Northern folks start School after Labor Day, so hafta be in school most of June

I think June 6 would work for us too! I have a reservation that weekend at Stone Mtn Park, but that can easily be moved.

Sounds good, we will shoot for arriving Sunday June 6th about 6 pmish and leave Thursday June 10th.

Vickie do you know if they have group bookings and what their cancellation policy is?

So far we have Dave, Bob, Carol, Vickie, Rog, Us and possibly I'm Down With Disney,,,, anyone else? Liv?

Sounds good, we will shoot for arriving Sunday June 6th about 6 pmish and leave Thursday June 10th.

Vickie do you know if they have group bookings and what their cancellation policy is?

So far we have Dave, Bob, Carol, Vickie, Rog, Us and possibly I'm Down With Disney,,,, anyone else? Liv?

I don't know anything about group bookings or cancellation policy. Sorry. We have only stayed there 1 time and it was in June. I doubt we'd get a group discount and you do pick your site when you arrive. The area we stayed in had plenty of open sites, so I think we could get close together. I think I remember seeing you could leave your boat there for 2 weeks. There is an area to park them, for anyone that wants to bring one. We don't have one ourselves.

Tid bits from Lil Mountain Resort Campground.

Q: Can I bring a golf cart?
A: Yes. :woohoo: Golf carts are allowed due to the size of the resort. Registration of cart and driver is required at check -in. There is no charge to register your cart. Only standard golf carts with standard tires are allowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Is Little Mountain open all year?
A: Yes. We have events throughout the year and best of all, a heated indoor pool and jacuzzi. So no matter what the weather is like, you can still have fun at LIttle Mountain Marina Camping Resort!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Yes.:goodvibes Pets are allowed, but not in any resort buildings or rental units. Pets must be leashed and under control at all times.

Q: What does it cost for Minigolf and other activities?
A: Nothing! :banana: Use of minigolf, pools, exercise room, sports equipment and more are included with your stay. So get ready to have fun and save money!

Q: What if I forget something or need supplies?
A: Relax, we have a great RV Pro Shop and campstore at Little Mountain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have a mini-golf, basket ball courts, tennis courts, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, snack bar and playground. The camping spots are mostly shady.

Tid bits from Lil Mountain Resort Campground.
------

Q: What if I forget something or need supplies?
A: Relax, we have a great RV Pro Shop and campstore at Little Mountain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have a mini-golf, basket ball courts, tennis courts, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, snack bar and playground. The camping spots are mostly shady.

The RV pro shop is no different than most at other rv parks. The area we stayed in had small trees, like they hadn't been planted long. Other areas of the park did seem more shaded, but in order to be close, I doubt we would be able to get in those. In early June, it probably won't be a problem. We actually had to wear long pants and sweatshirts the day we arrived there. You never know the temps from one day to the next here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter