Leanne and Davids PJ -SBP/WH/UPPER UK 2011 Back to weddings

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Hello Dis Brides

I just wanted to say before i introduce myself how beautiful you all are. Just had a quick look through some of your photos. How jealous am I of you that you were able to say your I do's in the happiest place on earth.

Any way I'm Leanne and I honestly didnt think I would write in this board for years. But here I am:cloud9: I can say I am so very surprised but also the happiest I have ever been. So here is my story

Dave is my prince charming :hug: :love: just so you now when i talk about him in my story

October 21st 2008

Our last whole day of the most perfect holiday ever. Today we had planned to get up early to be at Magic Kingdom for opening this didnt happen Dave couldn't sleep the night before and didnt wake till 9. So we decided we would just go at 3 for the parade and stay for our MNSSHP. So we just did a but of our last gift shopping for fmaily back home and had some lunch. We were back at the hotel room and Dave was acting all jumpy and fidgity i didnt think any thing of it and carried on getting ready.

We left for MK at 2 and got the boat to over I love the boat the 1st time i went to MK 10 years ago I went on the boat with my grampy who died about 2 years later he loved the boat so it was like spending a bit of time with him on this day.

So we arrive a Mk and take a seat on the curb opposite Tony's to watch the pararde I like watching the parade towards the end you miss all the push and shove.

So after the parade we walked round and went to sir mickeys inside David says to me he needs to go tot the toilet and tells me not to leave i was surprised how quick he was because i was sure he didnt even have time to walk there the short time he was gone.

We walked round and got our MNSSHP bands and bags and watched the show outside the castle it was cute i had never seen it before. Dave acting all fidgity again keep checking my phone i had no idea what he was doing about 10 mins of him doing this he asked me to come with him. So he takes me all round the place and leads to me Cinderella Royal Table.

I said to him dont tease you know how much i wanted to eat here and he just smiles he walks up to the desk and gives his name and says he has a reservation we were told to go through and wait to have our photo taken with cinderella. we had our photo taken and was called upstairs. This place is beautifully decorated i love it. So we are shown to our seats I cant believe it we have these amazing seats in the middle of the big windows i cnat belive ehat had dave done to get these seats.

So our waiter comes over and he is so sweet calling me and Dave the royal couple and princess and prince charming through our meal. Dave had to go to the toilet again and i was taken by being here i didnt even notice he had gone so after we ordered our 3 course he brings over a plastic sword and wand i thought this was starnge and also cute. Our mealis lovely we both had the spring roll for stater dave had some 3 cheese pasta and i had a pork chop. I still cant get over theview watching people trying to pull the sword out. After our main i looked over and photographer looked at me and looked away really quickly when she saw i that i was looking i still didnt think any thing of this lol.

So this white plate and a white dome over the top the waiter said that it was from my prince charming i couldnt stop smiling. The waiter took off the dome and dave was in front of me on one knee i was so shocked i coulndt believe it of course i said yes. It was so beautiful the glass slipper was on a bed of red rose petals and my ring was arounda red rose inside the slipper. The slipper was inscribed with our names Leanne and Dave the date 10.21.08 (even though thats wrong way round for us he he) and happily ever after on it.

The whole restruant was clapping a cheering congratulations to us but i was so surprised me and dave are both shaking with adrenline and i still havent touched the ground since. So then this chocolate slipper comes out with will you marry me wrote around the plate in chocolate i said to dave i really wanted one of these and it wasnt on the menu so i hoped the waiter wasnt still going to bring out our desserts i was stuffed but he did and the fiary god mother sent us a cup ckae not ery romantic though it was a gooey eye with worms lol but we boxeditall up and took it with us. I was so happy i got out of that restruant to ring my mum to tell her not thinking of the 5 hour time differnece waking them up in the middle of the night lol.

so thats my story sorry its so long but i love talking about it and havent really told any one in detail apart from mum about it

so now me and disney fiance are saving for a house and a wedding lol

i really want a disney wedding but DFI parents are divorced and dont talk at all so asking them to go all that way and spend time with each other is probably a no go but will deffintly be a disneymoon

thanks for reading cant wait to read all your reports i have a lot to catch up on x x

Awww what a lovely story! I'm planning my disney wedding and were not even engaged yet (although I know its on the cards as we have picked my ring!).

lol he bougt my ring in august whilst we were in France but he had told me over and over again it deffintly wouldnt happen before may so i really had no idea :)

What a beautiful story!! You must have a very thoughtful fiance to do all that legwork and set everything up for you!

Thank you very much

Indy Bride- I am lucky the luckiest :)

Tinks,

That is the most romantic proposal i've heard ever!!!

How wonderful for you! Congratulations!!! :):)

ah thank you all so much im so happy we have started a wedding fund lol putting 10 pound each a week atleast away so in a million years lol ill have my perfect wedding x x x

Hi tinks

Followed your link over from the DLP board (I'm a sucker for a romantic proposal!).

What a gorgeous story... sitting here at work blubbing like a big baby and I don't even know you :sad1:. You have a keeper in Dave - how thoughtful and romantic to have arranged all of that (puts my DH to shame :rotfl2: ). No wonder he didn't sleep the night before.... bless his cotton socks, sounded like he was a nervous wreck! Having a good old chuckle at envisaging you toddling along and enjoying the day totally oblivious to the magic that awaited! :rotfl2:

Definitely a story for the grandkids :lovestruc . Congratulations again on your great news, hopefully we'll read more of your plans as time goes on and thanks so much for sharing your special moment with us, I for one, feel very honoured :worship:

TootieBear

Ah thank you so much it vey romantic and deffintly a story i love telling to ever one and i will keep updating plans for the big WDW wedding and honey moon :)

Leanne, after your post on DLP I had to come over also and say thank you for sharing :goodvibes

thank you all so much i am really chuffed that he proposed in such a lovely way i love tellin this story lol x x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter