Leanne and Davids PJ -SBP/WH/UPPER UK 2011 Back to weddings

:wave2:

After your lovely comment on my pre-trip report ;), I popped over to your PJ intending to have a quick browse... ...Almost an hour later, I was still reading and marvelling at your amazing creativity!!! The FastPass invite is brilliant!!! :worship: And the dress designs gorgeous... :lovestruc

I must confess I loved the sunflower bouquet idea - I may have to steal it if my DH and I go ahead and have another Vow Renewal to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary... :cloud9:

I wish you and Dave a wonderful life together - my DH and I were married when we were both 19 and have had the most fun... Looking forward to reading more... :thumbsup2

:wave2:

After your lovely comment on my pre-trip report ;), I popped over to your PJ intending to have a quick browse... ...Almost an hour later, I was still reading and marvelling at your amazing creativity!!! The FastPass invite is brilliant!!! :worship: And the dress designs gorgeous... :lovestruc

I must confess I loved the sunflower bouquet idea - I may have to steal it if my DH and I go ahead and have another Vow Renewal to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary... :cloud9:

I wish you and Dave a wonderful life together - my DH and I were married when we were both 19 and have had the most fun... Looking forward to reading more... :thumbsup2

Ah thank you that is so sweet of you :D unfortinatly we wont be getting married till Im 22 but feels like we are married living together lol

your comment is very sweet and made me smile I also read it to dave and he was touched by your kind words as well :D

Hooray for the internet!! As for tour ideas, I'd recommend the Seas Aqua Tour. You basically swim around the surface of the tank in the Living Seas. You don't need to be scuba certified because you are only on the surface. It was really fun and totally worth it. DF and I loved it.

ohhh yay for the dolphin tour, how fun! I think Shannon did that on her honeymoon and lovvvvved it:goodvibes

Oh and glad your back on here, yay for having internet again we missed you around here chicky:thumbsup2

Hi Sam's lol

thanks you guys for coming over and checking on me

YAY to the internet what would we do with out it :D

x x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter