Leanne and Davids PJ -SBP/WH/UPPER UK 2011 Back to weddings

Hi Every one

I just wanted to let you all know the incredible hulk planner in me made me start a pre trippie lol

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32169456#post32169456

We are ok at the moment with out internet and gives us a reason to come see my mum and dad lol its totally free for us lol

Thanks for all your advice though deffintly keep it in mind when we do come round to getting it :D

We have had to change our dates due to work :( but going on the 15th till the 22nd October

Can you get cable installed Leanne? Our house doesnt have a BT phone line either but we had cable installed (there is an existing fibre optic cable running through our street) so ours was free to insall - we have Virgin cable tv, broadband and phone line for £30 a month and we dont have to BT line rental :banana:

Holiday sounds brilliant - how did you manage to get a disney hotel and flights for £400 for a week??? Was that with tickets?!

Hi

the deal for £400 each for a week was off site on I drive when looking at it we found a good deal to stay on site with expedia I forgot to mention that sorry its its about £600 for flight port orleans disney tickets and dining still a great deal as we only have to take spending money really and the dollar is on its way up YAY i saw it at 1.64 today I hope it gets back to the $2 lol

Ok im in crazy plaaning mode for the holiday we upgraded to saratoga srpings im really excited about it

i really want to plan some thing special for dave i dont know what though HELP!

Ok, so I just finished reading your PJ and I am so excited there are other 2011 brides out there and around my own age :cool1: I am fairly new to the boards and I am in the early process of planning. I am going to do a DCL wedding, so it's a bit different from everyone else, but I still love your ideas. Great planning so far, I love your selection for dresses and I really love the craft ideas I have seen for the table decorations. Just wanted to say great job and I can't wait to read more.

Ok im in crazy plaaning mode for the holiday we upgraded to saratoga srpings im really excited about it

i really want to plan some thing special for dave i dont know what though HELP!

Right, finally found you!!!:lmao: Saratoga Springs is gorgeous, we had a tour when we looked at DVC last year and it's sooooo swish!!!

Have you thought about looking into a sweetheart dinner for you and dave? Don't know if that's the kind of thing you want to do, but I've heard it's really romantic. Alternatively, how about a backstage tour or dolphin swim at Epcot or something? Whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be perfect!:thumbsup2

Right, finally found you!!!:lmao: Saratoga Springs is gorgeous, we had a tour when we looked at DVC last year and it's sooooo swish!!!

Have you thought about looking into a sweetheart dinner for you and dave? Don't know if that's the kind of thing you want to do, but I've heard it's really romantic. Alternatively, how about a backstage tour or dolphin swim at Epcot or something? Whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be perfect!:thumbsup2

Hello

oh you made me even more excited now lol

tell me more about this dolphin swim how do i book it and how much? x x

Ok, so I just finished reading your PJ and I am so excited there are other 2011 brides out there and around my own age :cool1: I am fairly new to the boards and I am in the early process of planning. I am going to do a DCL wedding, so it's a bit different from everyone else, but I still love your ideas. Great planning so far, I love your selection for dresses and I really love the craft ideas I have seen for the table decorations. Just wanted to say great job and I can't wait to read more.

Hello

thank you for reading hun

yayfor another 2011 there seems to be quiet a few now cool for the DCL wedding me and Dave really want to go on one for our honeymoon

thanks again for reading i cant wait to read yours :D

x x x

Hello

oh you made me even more excited now lol

tell me more about this dolphin swim how do i book it and how much? x x

Lol. Well I believe it is called 'Dolphins In Depth', and you do it backstage in Epcot, somewhere near the living seas. I think the whole experience is about 3 hours long, but I've seen some reviews say that out of that time you only get about 30 minutes with the dolphins. It seems to be about $150 per person, but the link below is the best explanation I've found:
http://www.disneyclubs.com/epcot/dolphins_in_depth.htm

HTH!!:goodvibes

Lol. Well I believe it is called 'Dolphins In Depth', and you do it backstage in Epcot, somewhere near the living seas. I think the whole experience is about 3 hours long, but I've seen some reviews say that out of that time you only get about 30 minutes with the dolphins. It seems to be about $150 per person, but the link below is the best explanation I've found:
http://www.disneyclubs.com/epcot/dolphins_in_depth.htm

HTH!!:goodvibes

Oh that sounds brilliant you are a star :D

thank you so much for your help

That dolphin swim sounds amazing!! (Maybe better than DC?)

You need a ticker Mrs!!!

No problemo - anything to see some dolphin piccies. I'm having withdrawel symptoms after my dophin swm last year!:rotfl2:

ha ha lol Im realy excited about it BUT I have a HUGE fear of fish :( I dont know if i have dolphins though as I have never been close to one before lol

That dolphin swim sounds amazing!! (Maybe better than DC?)

You need a ticker Mrs!!!

its miss still lol

and I know i am so slow at this lol

i think the dolphin swim will just be more convienent to us then DC as we arent having a car this year

Dolphin swim sounds fab, didn't know you could do that, would be interested in doing that next summer when we go back, was thinking about DC but Epcot would be better!

Dolphin swim sounds fab!! We would have loved to have done it but the female half of my wedding party are going to discovery cove next December who my Florida hen party and the boys are off to kennedy space centre :thumbsup2

Dolphin swim sounds fab!! We would have loved to have done it but the female half of my wedding party are going to discovery cove next December who my Florida hen party and the boys are off to kennedy space centre :thumbsup2

Oh wow that will be amasing DC deffintly better ten Kenedy as well :rotfl:

WE HAVE POWER

Yay I bought O2 dongle top up mobile internet today so we have internet at the flat now I am soooo happy :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter