Leanne and Davids PJ -SBP/WH/UPPER UK 2011 Back to weddings

Aw thanks guys!

I wish you could all come lol!

I have been so busy at work its mad I amso glad for this bank holiday weekend I need two days off to give my poor feet a rest

So I gave Dave the money to get his x box so thats all done we had a lovely anniversay he had flowers delievered to my work come met me for lunch and paid bought me all the hills on DVD and a necklace so I was very spoilt and verylucky I am really sorry I havent been on to read all your PJs I promise to try and catch up soon

xxx

aww i feel the same, im glad to not have to go to work tomorrow! you need a good rest, with some nice wine and put ya feet up and watch ya dvds!!

i bet he loveeed that he can get an xbox!!

aww i feel the same, im glad to not have to go to work tomorrow! you need a good rest, with some nice wine and put ya feet up and watch ya dvds!!

i bet he loveeed that he can get an xbox!!

Yeah I think I need to and some chocy lol

Yeah He was chuffed lol hes on the wii at the moment ill never see him when he has an xbox lol

haha you wont!! thats for sure!!

wayne was delighted when i got him his xbox for his birthday two years ago- he still plays on it like i got it yesterday! - his excuse - ''you bought me a too good of a present!! it has to be played!!'' hahaha! men ay!??

i have tried to get into the xbox.. like we have played the simpsons together but i get boreddd!! so i just let him do his thing and wait for him to get bored- so far he hasnt got bored, at least my money was well spent!!

Lol deffintly I cant play if he beats whish is every time i dont want to play any more id rather be on here any way lol

yeah def money well spent if keeps the occupied and quiet lol which actually some times he does shout at the game lol

ooh trust me- it will keep him occupied!! he gets his xbox- you get your dis! hehe

(i love it when a man gets frustrated at a game! it makes me laugh so much!)

me too or wathcing tv its like it isnt real silly :S

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Ok so I havent been very wedding related I thought I post every thing I have decided on

Deffintly sea breeze pointe I love the place it really is just so beautiful on its own with no decoration (even though my pic has it decorated)

Seabreezepoint.png

Dress I have two I really love this one is my most favourite I love the shape

Brideyesyesyes.jpg

But I really like this one as well as it doesn't have as much detail and thats really what I want as I want a pink sash just under the bust

Brideyesfront.jpg

Bridesmaids dress after thinking for a while I would have different dress' for my bridesmaid and maid of honor but I am just going to have some other difference so they can tell who is maid of honor. I would like them to have a white sash under the bust. nothing round the arms

Bridesmiddress6.jpg

Bouquet

My bouquet I dont want to much just like the pic below but as Sara Jayne (raspberry bubbles) had in her bouquet I would like to have a hanging photo of my grampy grandad who have both passed away.

BRIDALBOUQUET1.jpg

for my bridesmaids bouquet I havent decided between white rose like they are in my bouquet or whiter gerberas I only really want them to have two or three flowers as my bouquet isnt huge

2898893370095754678nHCMXy_ph.jpg

263_Hand-Tied_White_Rose_Bouquet.jpg

Shoes I deffintly want pink shoes I love it when you get that bit of colour peeping through when walking :D

64_284_0786.jpg

Bridesmaids I was just going to let them decide I just want them to white or sparkly but I will let them pick their own so they can choose hill size and whats comfortable for them

Make up I dont wear much make up just foundations and mascara I love Laurens make up in this photo (and yes I am a hills fan I love it lol)

makeupstyle.jpg

Hair I am still not sure I thought I'd always have some down but I think I will be more comfortable having it all up and off my neck (another hills moment I love Laurens hair when her and whitney go to the ball in Paris)

lauren3.jpg

The men we havent made many descions on that yet we still have a long time :rotfl: but as I want a pink sash a deep dark pink like the colour of my gerberas so Daves tie will be the same colour

t0299.jpg

and the Best man and fathers will have a pale pink like the colour of the Bridesmaids dress'

solid_pink_ties_s.jpg

Hi There!

I'm another UK Dis girl and we're hoping to get married in Oct 2011 too! (Altho maybe moving it to Sept...) You have put me to shame with all your planning! Its all looks great and I LOVE the dress! :thumbsup2

So I always thought we would have the wooden chairs but i loves these covered ones and have read they are cheaper I love the colours in this pictire but I just want the pink

SEABREEZEPOINTE.jpg

Aisle I really like the idea of having petals down the aisle I have seen some pictures though and read some prices and seems alot but I would love to have them

0503_1207J.jpg

Cake I have always wanted a mad hatter cake but i think now id like to just have a classic white cake and deffintly CHOCOLATE !! yummy

3_tier_stacked_cake_page_3.jpg

Cake topper a nice sparkly M for my new surname

crystalm-1.jpg

I havent really fallen in love with a reception venue yet but I think it will be the white hall as I love the views and having the opportunity of having photos in that location

and for desert party id love to have italy i love it there i seen a reception there a few years ago and when I found out about desert parties thats where I wanted ours but we wont make the mininmum

so i think well will have the lower UK

Ill have to add pics later i cant find any

Aww, it's all so beautiful Leanne!!!

That photo of SBP makes me want to reconsider the WP, lol! It's just gorgeous!!!

LOVE the pink shoes too! And the first Maggie Dress! I have that one posted on my PJ too I think! ;)

Hi There!

I'm another UK Dis girl and we're hoping to get married in Oct 2011 too! (Altho maybe moving it to Sept...) You have put me to shame with all your planning! Its all looks great and I LOVE the dress! :thumbsup2

hello,

Thank you

I am an obseve planner lol! I just need to write things down when I think of some thing so I dont for get it

x x

Aww, it's all so beautiful Leanne!!!

That photo of SBP makes me want to reconsider the WP, lol! It's just gorgeous!!!

LOVE the pink shoes too! And the first Maggie Dress! I have that one posted on my PJ too I think! ;)

Hi,

I know SBP is just soo beautiful I love it so much I am so worried about raining and having it in doors as I dont want to get married any where else

Im trying thr Maggie dress on hopefully this weekend there is a Maggie wedding show in a hotel 10 miles from my house :D

x x x

Hi,

I know SBP is just soo beautiful I love it so much I am so worried about raining and having it in doors as I dont want to get married any where else

Im trying thr Maggie dress on hopefully this weekend there is a Maggie wedding show in a hotel 10 miles from my house :D

x x x
Ooooh! Awesome!!!

Where did you find out about the show???

its in our local paper i was well excited when i saw it like it was christmas morning :D

yeah i agree, that first dress (i think its your favourite) is really stunning. It looks damn expensive- do you know how much it is?

yeah i agree, that first dress (i think its your favourite) is really stunning. It looks damn expensive- do you know how much it is?

They didnt have it at the local maggi dress show we had yesterday so i was worried they didnt stock it any more but the women told me they do but obv cant bring every dress

the dress was priced at £955

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter