Leave Dad a Message

My dad died in 2011-CHF causing a heart attack, very sudden.

So sorry , my dad had that also which was complicated by his kidney failure :(

My dad passed from these causes also: heart attack with end stage CHF & kidney failure. He was always so active, being so weak & inactive was so hard for him. He fought for a long time to stay with us all & then, he was just suddenly gone. :sad1:

My father has been gone for two years now I think?

So, Dad. I hope you have peace in your life now and you've gotten whatever it was you wanted. As you always lived life on your own terms, doing it your way. Hope your journey into the next realm holds adventure... fare thee well...

Dad: sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye . I was blown away by the number of people who came out to pay their respects & all the stories of how you touched their lives. We all miss you so much & even the great grand kids still talk about papa & how much they miss you. Keep sending the messages from heaven, we see them!
...what she said.

My dad passed 2 years ago. I miss you tons and wish I could hear your voice one more time. You were my hero and always there. Always. I love you and I miss you <3 "more than you'll ever know" (his saying).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter