• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Let's start a picture thread for families of the day!!!

I posted a picture of a family opening MK back in Dec '08. I do not think anyone claimed to be the family. I will taking pictures on my next trip. It is fun that we are all just as excited as the families that are picked.

Just thinking if we could make a different thread for each park? It would make searching easier.

I love this idea. I've got a a few pictures of my family when we were Family of the Day at MK in 2006. And I've got pictures of whoever the family was on July 5th. 2009 and I think July 9th, 2009. I'll have to wait until I get home though :)

Just a thought, does a PhotoPass photographer always catch pictures of
the park opening or parade families?

Here is the Magic Kingdom park opening 11-22-08

img_2430.jpg

I also have video, if the family happens to be on DISboards-PM me

This is a great idea for a thread!
-Kelly:wizard:

We took video on Dec 16,2009 of the family of the day at Magic Kingdom. If this is you & would like a couple PM me.

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter