Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dinner Review

english rose 47 said:
What is wrong with the Mac & cheese? DGS loves it , but he also likes stuffing and will eat at least one of the meats plus salad and most veg. but the mac. would have to be pretty bad for him not to eat it!!
Nothing wrong with the mac and cheese at all. It was very good. I am ashamed to say that my boys will only eat "Easy Mac"! (YUCK!) :blush: AND I was too full of stuffing to eat it. :woohoo:

lovesmurfs said:
We've got a ADR for 5:30 the night we're going to MVMCP....woo hoo!

I still remember how great LTT was when I was a kid and went there in May of 1979 (egads...how long ago was THAT?)....Do they still have apple butter?

I didn't see any apple butter, but we didn't ask for any either. Wish we had - it sounds yummy!!!

Thanks for the great review! LTT is a first night tradition for our family as well. We love it and the character interaction can't be beat! There's something about the atmosphere of the MK and a wonderful character meal to really kick off a magical Disney vacation! I can't wait for our December trip so we can enjoy it again! :love:

Thanks for the great review! We're eating there on 9/15 before MNSSHP. We ate there for the first time in Jan. 05 and liked it. :thumbsup2 My mom, even agreed she'd go back (which is a big compliment for her-she doesn't really like buffets, or all-you-care to eat.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

I also love the mac & cheese. :blush: That's one of my favourite parts of the meal :) We're going before MNSSHP again this year, I love to see the CMs in their Halloween costumes.

Thanks for the review! I had decided to cancel our dinner ADRs there since we ate lunch there last year and didn't like it. However, we didn't get this type of meal, so I think we'll try it again and just keep our ADRs. this sounds like a great meal!

We ate at the Liberty Tavern when we were there and the staff went out of their way to help us... It became one of our favorite places there....

fightinfire21 said:
Yes it is an all you can eat resturant. We ate there last year before our MNNSHP night and really liked it. I thought all the food was good but the mac and cheese. It just wasn't for me. We are scheduled to eat here again in September before the MNNSHP on the 15th. :thumbsup2

What time is your ADR? Ours is at 4:30 maybe we'll see you there. :thumbsup2

I'm so happy to read this review! I'll be making my first trip to LTT before MNSSHP too...on Oct. 19! I've always walked by, but never eaten here...so I'm glad I finally am! I love me some mac n' cheese!! :rotfl:

well let me say i had a waiter named walter and asked if he could get me so whipped cream for my ice cream and pie well sure enough he came back with it so this proves just ask your server and they will try there hardest to get it for you

I had actually considered packing a can of cranberries for this meal- do you think they have a can opener? I am not being funny, I am really considering this and want opinions. Thanks

Figment's friends said:
I had actually considered packing a can of cranberries for this meal- do you think they have a can opener? I am not being funny, I am really considering this and want opinions. Thanks
I would call the CM at Disney Dining and ask. (I wish we had tried.) I'll bet they can get you some.

Please let me know if it works. DS would love to have some with his meal next time.

TruBlu said:
I would call the CM at Disney Dining and ask. (I wish we had tried.) I'll bet they can get you some.

Please let me know if it works. DS would love to have some with his meal next time.

We should all make requests and comments for them to add it to the menu! I'm surprised it's not! They give you cranberry sauce at the Garden Grill. Maybe they can go get us some from there. :goodvibes

We have eaten there several times. Did they get rid of the really good bread and butter? It sounds like it. It was sooo good.

Figment's friends said:

I have eaten there three times and each time was able to get cranberry sauce. You just need to ask your server.

We just got back, and one of our ADRs was LTT. We ate there one time before. Both times were great. I am a fan of LTT.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter