Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dinner Review

Yay! Glad to hear a POSITIVE review of one of our dining choices in March. It seems like everything else we picked gets slammed!

We think we'll do LTT the night we arrive. We'll have 2 days to ourselves (me, DH, and DS 1 1/2) before friends join us for the rest of the week!

Thanks for the great review!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

erikthewise said:
I have eaten there three times and each time was able to get cranberry sauce. You just need to ask your server.

Really!? Yay! :banana: I hope we can get some! Has anyone else asked for cranberry sauce and got it??

erikthewise said:
I have eaten there three times and each time was able to get cranberry sauce. You just need to ask your server.
Cool! Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Great review! Last time we went, we had cherry cobbler and it was delicious! I hope I have cherry again during this trip but I'll bet I will love the apple cobbler too!

Thanks for the review, looking forward to trying this out in January! :goofy:

Ate there last week. This was one of our favorite meals of the trip, both with the character interaction time and the quality of the food. All of the meats were delicious, and the sides were good also. We will definitely be going back.

We ate there last Sunday. Tremendous. The food was excellent, the service was great and the Character interaction was exceptional. Chip and Dale, Pluto and Minnie all visited the table and we did not feel rushed.

We were there last Tuesday (9/19). We had the table all the way in the back room, next to the fireplace (with the pic of Ben Franklin above it). After a couple of tables left, we were the ONLY people in that room!! It was great having the place to ourselves. The food was outstanding, and the characters were fun. We got to see them 2 times.

This is our new favorite place to eat. :)

Mary

Thanks for the reviews. We have ADR's at LTT on our first night at Disney. Sounds like a great way to start the trip :)

Thanks for the review! I have a adr for here in April. I have been swaying between LTT and CP,because of some of the bad reviews I have read on LTT.

:thumbsup2

Thanks for the great review. We will be eating here Jan 7th, our last night of our upcoming trip. Sounds like we made a good choice. :cool1:

This is another of our family traditional places to go- the kids love the Mickey :love: and DH & I enjoy the food & pics and the fact that we're still in MK! We'll be there January 21st!

We just got home from WDW last night. We ate at LTT on our first night and it was great. The food was delicious and we had way more than we could have ever eaten. The character interaction was great...they made the rounds several times and were very attentive to everyone in the room. I would definately eat there again :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So glad to hear everyone's good reviews. Our family is trying this restaurant for the first time in January and I am very excited. More so after reading great reviews!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter