Lifelong Dream- August 2014: My PTR

I'm now debating about whether it's worth doing the new after hours things at Epcot on our last night. We're already due to be in the park, and it'd be a nice way to finish the holiday, but it's a bit pricey... hmmm!

DME is booked. After having a faff trying to book it online, I called today, spoke to the loveliest CM and got it all sorted. She was so sweet (congratulated us on our upcoming anniversary) and put a few room requests on the system for us too. :)

DME is booked. After having a faff trying to book it online, I called today, spoke to the loveliest CM and got it all sorted. She was so sweet (congratulated us on our upcoming anniversary) and put a few room requests on the system for us too. :)

That's good. I need to do both those things soon!

So, we have tentatively booked the Epcot After Hours thing for our last night at WDW. We're due to be in Epcot that day anyway, and I thought it might be a nice way to finish off the holiday. Even DH seems convinced (and he doesn't like spending money on anything)... now to stalk the reviews until we can figure out whether the experience is worth the price, or whether to cancel!

It's so hard to know whether it'll become really popular and book up completely, or remain low key but nice and so worth the time/money, or whether it'll just be awful! We decided it was best to book it and cancel later than not book, be unable to get a reservation and regret it!

So, we have tentatively booked the Epcot After Hours thing for our last night at WDW. We're due to be in Epcot that day anyway, and I thought it might be a nice way to finish off the holiday. Even DH seems convinced (and he doesn't like spending money on anything)... now to stalk the reviews until we can figure out whether the experience is worth the price, or whether to cancel!

It's so hard to know whether it'll become really popular and book up completely, or remain low key but nice and so worth the time/money, or whether it'll just be awful! We decided it was best to book it and cancel later than not book, be unable to get a reservation and regret it!

I noticed this and thought of you - from disneydining

http://www.disneydining.com/hours-wind-new-hard-ticket-event-epcot-review/

Thanks! That's the only one I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to reading a range of reviews to see what the general consensus is! :)

Thanks! That's the only one I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to reading a range of reviews to see what the general consensus is! :)

I read a review of Casa Del Tequila, which said it was enjoyable but if they hadn't had the half hour of education in tasting and tequila history it wouldn't have been worth the cost.

Both the team from the DIS Unplugged and Touring Plans went to Tutto Gusto, and both recommend it.

I'm interested that they both said that, as neither are afraid to call a spade a spade, and will tell you when something isn't worth the time/money... interesting... :goodvibes

After nearly 6 weeks of stalking the reservations for Crystal Palace, we have an 8.20am reservations for our last day in MK. We've steered away from early ADRs, but I really want to be in MK before rope drop to get some nice photos. I'm pleased with 8.20am, as hopefully we can get in and take some photos while it's quiet with plenty of time to get to CP (it's just down Main Street, isn't it?)

After nearly 6 weeks of stalking the reservations for Crystal Palace, we have an 8.20am reservations for our last day in MK. We've steered away from early ADRs, but I really want to be in MK before rope drop to get some nice photos. I'm pleased with 8.20am, as hopefully we can get in and take some photos while it's quiet with plenty of time to get to CP (it's just down Main Street, isn't it?)

Yes, it's just round from Casey's Corner :)

101 days to go and I swear the time has just started dragging again! They were just flying by, but not... drag drag drag!

I may have ordered the 2015 brochure today... la la la ;) Because clearly, DH is going to love WDW and want to go back next year! ;) (We've actually talked about Seattle next year, but a girl can dream right?)

Also spending a lot of time debating with myself whether to:

1) Keep the Epcot Wind Down Booking, and dinner at Le Cellier (same night)
2) Keep the EWD and switch to lunch at LC (I might have that on hold in case that's what I want to do!)
3) Drop the EWD and use the money on booze during the rest of the week, as I always balk at US drinks prices (before we even think about the tip!) and maybe telling myself I can use most/all of our $100 gift card for extra food and drink might be a better option...

I don't know!

100 days to go!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Just 40 days until I can book my FP+.... which means gotta figure out which ones I (erm... we?!) want!

Still trying to figure out how to sneak a visit to Rapunzel with a minimal wait and without having to use a FP+... looks like seeing her at rope drop is a good plan, but I don't want to lose time for rides... I don't know!

Just was checking something on our invoice, and noticed that when the CM added the DME to our booking, she has also added "**CELEBRATION**" to our invoice... (We're celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary during the trip)... It'd be nice if we get people wishing us a Happy Anniversary.

We were in the NYC for our anniversary last year, and were asked if we were on our honeymoon by the concierge... we told him it was our 3rd anniversary, and he congratulated us, and said we looked like newly weds, as we were clearly so happy and in love. It was one of my favourite moments :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter