Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

My hair is straighter than most 2 X 4's. :lmao: So we had to do the completely up updo. Here is the finished product.

Front
SmallHairTrialFront.jpg

Side
SmallHairTrialSideView.jpg

Back
SmallHairTrialBack.jpg

I'll be right back...DH needs to check the system. He's a computer systems monitor.

My lady, you have completely given me hair-hope!

I reserved Patricia for my wedding and plan on doing a trial run in October. But I have no idea what will look good with my dress. I want something full in the back and height on the top. And I have the same straight hair problem. It won't hold a curl (if left hanging) for more than 30 minutes.
I may end up showing Patricia your pics and saying "Please! Do this!":worship:

Everything looks great! Good luck!:wizard:

Hey wedding date sister!!! :cool1: I'm a bit slow... :upsidedow but I just caught up with your PJ! Everything looks awesome, and I can't wait to see it!! :laughing:

Hey Girl! I just posted on your PJ about your gorgeous dress! You are more than welcome to use my pics with Patricia. She's great, I LOVE her :love: . She is so wonderful at making you feel comfortable. She's incredibly friendly and super tedious about her work. She likes to make sure you are happy with what she's done. And when I got back to the room that night, I took 49 bobbypins out of my hair...I promise you it wasn't moving! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Here's the pic I showed her as an example of what I was looking for.
Hairsample.jpg

She didn't leave anything loose because of the weather.

Good Luck! :lovestruc

I'm so glad to hear another comment about how awesome she is! I originally picked her from the amazing feedback on Lurkyloo's TR.
Your hair pic is spectacular and I'm very exicted for my planning session in October!!

You must be getting really excited for your wedding! I am nervous just being at 8 months! We got our wedding planner two days ago and I am just realizing how many details there are to go over. :)

Ok..Back! :rotfl2:

So Patricia finishes my hair. I love it! Hubby likes it too. So we get dressed, we brought some fun colorful clothes so we can get some great pics while we were there, especially since I was having my hair done. :thumbsup2

So we head over to the Poly because it's just beautiful. We take a few pics of each other. I should have booked one of the Photopass sessions at a resort, but I dropped the ball there.

Here are a few of the pics we took

SmallBythePool.jpg

SmallLisaPolyFountain.jpg

SmallPolyFountain.jpg

SmallTikiGod.jpg

It's tough to be only two people and take pictures together. :rotfl2: We headed out to the beach at the Poly. Here's DH in what he wishes was his natural habitat.
SmallChillinatthePoly.jpg

Following up on the Eifel Tower in the palm of your hand...How about a castle?
SmallCastleinyourHands.jpg

We wandered around the Poly some more just to look around and we wanted to find the luau cove because we were scheduled to go to the luau on Saturday.

SmallBythePool.jpg

We had dinner reservations at 1900 Park Fare for 6:20 so we headed over to the Grand Floridian. We had a wonderful time at dinner. I found my new favorite drink. The Blue Glowtini!
YUMMMMMMMMM!
SmallBlueGlo-Tini.jpg

This theme will continue throughout the TR...:rotfl2: :rotfl:

how long did it take Patricia to do your hair?
I am having a trial at 9 am and 11 am engagement photos with Randy
I am hoping that we can be done with hair and make up trial by 10:30 am so that DF and I can scoot to the pics.
What do you think? Is that feasible? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter