Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

I LOVE the glowtini! I think between my mom and myself we have like ten of those ice cubes! ;) You looked great in your pics at the poly!

SmallTikiGod.jpg

It's tough to be only two people and take pictures together.

What, you mean that guy wouldn't take a picture of you and Eric together? What a STIFF! :rotfl2:

I love all the cute shots that you two took on your trip so far. Surfing the TTA is so awesome :cool1: Patricia did a great job on your hair. We scheduled our engagement pictures when I had my trail because we wanted to take advantage of already pairing to have the hair and makeup done, so I think it was a great idea to go around taking some shots together at the resorts.

Lisa -- Your hair looked gorgeous -- LOVE the color -- and you do a fabulous job on your makeup. Definitely no need to hire someone to do that. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear more. :banana:

Thanks Cam! I've always been a bit of a Drama Queen when it comes to make-up (of course you wouldn't know it because I rarely wear make-up in everyday life). :rotfl:

Your plans are coming along great! I'm going shopping with Tory this weekend to look at dresses. I'm so excited. :goodvibes

Oh, I hope you and Tory have a great time. It was so much fun to watch Jenn try on all those glamorous dresses!

the step sisters look like so much fun!! i will have to eat there when we go back just to see them!

I finally was able to catch up with your PJ!

Those Blueglowtini's look so interesting, to bad I'm only 19 and am to young have them. Ah well, 2 more years, aye?

I'm glad you had a great time :) Can't wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter