Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

We ROCK the house on Disney Scene-it. Actually nobody will play with us anymore because we always win. (They definately won't let us play on the same team.)

:lmao: :lmao: No one will play with DH and I either!! That game RULES!!

Yes, Tory--I am the BayouPrincess! :rotfl2:

Everyone, meet my daughter Tory. She has a bit of a Pirate fetish. And, she's as big a Disney junkie as I am. We ROCK the house on Disney Scene-it. Actually nobody will play with us anymore because we always win. (They definately won't let us play on the same team.)

I have a pirate fetish too!

exhibit a:
sitevisit060.jpg

Hahaha yeah Mom we do kick butt at that game! We should play tonight when Thad comes over hahah!

:lmao: We should figure out a way to do a Cyber-game of Disney Scene It!

I am loving your food tasting recaps! It looks like you had a great time with some really unique food choices. Your guests are going to be blown away!

Brittany

Wow, your food looks so delicious!!! It's making me hungry!! I really like the potato martinis-those look really cool!!:cool1:

That food looked so incredible! What great stuff! Cinderella's slipper looks so good! It almost makes me wish I was trying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter