Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

oh oh oh!!!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE that red dress. i'm so jealous of you...is it davinci? i think i saw that dress on one of those bridezilla shows and it looked sooooooo beautiful!

I absolutely LOVE the second dress!!!

I was actually perusing several websites yesterday looking at dresses (though my VR is not until 2010), and found a dress almost exactly like that one. I would love to see pics of you in it when you get it!

Oh, I am so glad I found your VR planning journal. That second dress is STUNNING!!! Oh, and the picture of you and DH as extras is so cute. Isn't it fun to look back and see just how "young" we were? :goodvibes

I am really looking forward to sharing your planning process with you! Have so much fun with it! :sunny:

Caryn,

My thinking is that I'm going with red lettering on the invitations...They are going to be similar to CutiebugNY's. I have a pic of the castle I'm going to print on my invites and use the velum to print the wording on and a red bow to tie it all together. I'm using the Beyond Wonderland font. I'll try to post an image.

I love figmentfan's snowglobe idea for centerpieces. I love the CInderella Coach one that was posted from the Target website.

Oh, all your planning sounds great! I haven't seen the Beyond Wonderland font -- I'll have to look for it. :goodvibes

BTW, I read your signature quote to my DH and we both love it! :thumbsup2

I like that font!

Usually i'm really good at thinking up themes, but my brain has turned to mush after all this wedding planning :rolleyes1 How about Cinderella or Fantasyland... the castle, the font, and the carriage centerpieces all work! Also you could do a little Cinderella & Prince charming cake topper and maybe some little glass slipper favors.

I am absolutely jealous of your #2 dress!!
It is sooooo beautiful!!!

Your theme sounds perfect and VERY romantic! It's not your everyday theme either so that makes it even better!!!
I can't wait to see how everything will look together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter