Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

great theme! i love it!

mickey candy canes???? are they shaped like mickey heads? where did they get them? i'm jealous...

Oh, WOW!!! Awesome theme!!!! :banana: And I LOVE the font and the color scheme! Oh, great job! Now you can have fun "exploding" the theme in a very focused way. :lmao:

I love the theme!! and your color scheme sounds great... a perfect blend of Cinderella and the holiday season!

I LOVE your theme... it's great! I was stressing over a theme for mine but decided against it.. yours is great! It sounds so romantic :cloud9:

those carriages are great! disney charges $85 to rent theirs so if you can buy them cheaper, that's great! HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW SIZE QUEEN!!!

Ooooh a VR!

I so wish I could afford to do this for my parent's 30th anniversary. It'd be amazingly beautiful! But alas, it is strictly out of my budget. Maybe for their 50th lol.

I saw that dress and right away thought of my baby sister!

Goodness, I need to stop reading these or I'm going to go CRAZY! Lol. I feel so lonely :(

Best of luck! I'm going to keep reading :)

your bm dresses are similar to mine! i like yours better actually...and i LOVE the fg dress and the roses. everything is coming together so nicely! those roses are really stunning...i wish they had something like that with white and yellow...

Thanks girl. They are foreverbridals (Impressions). I really like yours with the sash, but I figured it will make me crazy if they are not tied/lay the same so it's best for my sanity to go with no sash. I can just hear "E" from the Incredibles..."NO SASH!" :rotfl:

So, has Carrie sent you the stuff for her fascinator? I'm dying to see what that looks like. So very retro hollywood glamour! You and Wendy with your birdcages and Carrie and her fascinator. I'm jealous!:hug:

no she hasn't, i hope she found a fab one! you should get a fascinator, or a really cool cage...a big ole red feather would look fantastic with your gown...

you gave me a much needed laugh tonight with this. it is so ironic that you are basing your vr look off of a movie named, "The Fearless Vampire Killers." HILARIOUS! i like the hair though, the whole look actually and the tiara comb is "killer."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter