Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

I was so excited when we sent in our contract and set up our planning session. :cool1: :cheer2: It will be so much fun for the two of you. My parents keep talking about how weird it's going to be when we all go down for the wedding because they'll end up having a couple of days by themselves at Disney which will be a first for them too!

Yay!! I think sending in the contract is when everything starts to feel real!

lisa

it looks all so Fun!!!!

I love your unique style!!!

the dress is amazing & the color!!!!wow!!!!

the hair style is really cool....love it!! i hope you can do it or similar!!

your tiara is gorgeous!!!!!!!

congrats on the upcoming 20yr!!!!!

so are you gonna see if you can find your "dream" shoes online somewhere??:goodvibes

It sounds like its going to be a fun wedding! Cant wait to see some pics of that theme! I love the dress for your girls! Too cute!

Love the new BM dress....the shoes are HIGH make sure u tell your girls not to fall :rotfl: Erics sister insisted on having these super high shoes (shes 11) and I told her if she falls while walking down the aisle I will kick her and then walk over her :rotfl:

What a cool theme,I love it and I love the red dress!!!! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds :)

I've lurked on your PJ for a while now. I LOVE the changes and the red fishnets will look great.

.the shoes are HIGH make sure u tell your girls not to fall Erics sister insisted on having these super high shoes (shes 11) and I told her if she falls while walking down the aisle I will kick her and then walk over her

I agree.. they should be careful!! At my DF's bestman's wedding this past November, the bride's MOH/sister was wearing 3" heels and during the ceremony, she was just reaching to take the bouquet from the bride and she fell flat on her back. The priest walked over and blessed her. It was hilarious.

I LOVE your BM's tattoo stars!! So pretty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter