Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

LOVE the shoes! I want a pair! LOL Too bad they would sink right into the sand.....:rotfl2:

oh my god i love that shoe so much i could scream! is the actual shoe by report? i'm making myself a pink pair. forget lindsay, i want one...

did you pick the rhinestone up by the hollow end and just stick it to the shoe? where did you get the heat tool? is it the same kind woodcarvers use? what size and how many stones did you get from mjtrim? i'm so excited!

why can't you use the castle with the mad hatter? did they tell you that? that's stupid.

Ok...so here's the short story. I put the finished shoe on before with no trauma to the stones, HOWEVER, when I put them on to show my sister....DRAMA! The stones at the heel are fine, the stones at the toe are fine, it's the stones on the sides of the shoes that came off.

My thinking process goes as such:
The sides of the shoe are the parts that move the most when walking so this process would work on a shoe with a seperate toe and heel (a sassy, sexy shoe). Also these shoes are pleather, vinyl, whatever you want to call it, I think it would work better with a fabric (satin, silk, etc..) shoe. SO...it's back to the drawing board for me. I WILL HAVE CINDERELLA SHOES, I just have to go about it differently.

I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.
Could they not be restuck with you, or someone else, wearing the shoe while it's done?

Sorry to hear of your shoe troubles. I hope you figure out a solution. The one you showed us was amazing looking.

Try Crazy Glue! LOL These shoes are the prettiest I have ever seen!

I ove your shoes!! That is an awesome idea to glue crystals to it! You will have such georgeous princess shoes!!

Small update:

Karen got back to me yesterday with the information on our Epcot photoshoot. We are set for 6:45am on Wednesday 11/26. I'm paying an extra $175 for an extra hour of photography to get more than 3 countries. I hope it's worth it.

My Cards and Pocket invitations came in, they are going to be fantastic. I'll post some before and after pictures after I have an after. :rotfl:

We are using Metallic Onyx pockets (signature) 5X7 with Metallic Cranberry mats with cream invitations and inserts.

My "engagement" session with The Roots is set for our trip next month. I plan to use a photo from that to put on the inside of the invite. Similar to the one on the main page of Cards and Pockets.

The sad news is also good for my sister but sad for me. My Sister (who was to be my matron of honor) and her husband have been living in a small trailer and have found a wonderful house and they have signed the purchase agreement on it (just last night). This means that most likely they will not be able to come to the Vow Renewal. :sad2: But I'm super excited for them to be able to get out of that trailer. It's way to small. The baby (my flower girl) may still get to come, we don't know yet. I'm just preparing for whatever happens. We'll have to order BM dresses soon. The baby's dress won't take long to come in so if she's a last minute addition, it should not be a problem.

My sister is still helping me with prep stuff, so that's good.

Our PS is set for Tuesday 5/27 with Tasting at 9:30 followed by planning at Franck's. We are going to the P&P party on Monday night. I'm so excited. I'm suprising my DH with the trip this weekend. It's been so hard to keep it from him, but it will be worth it.

Your menu sounds delicious! I order my invitations from Cards & Pockets too. I'm not done putting them together yet. I'd love to see how yours turn out when you're done.

Lisa - I just read your PJ for your VR. I too want a VR for my 25th (it will be 12 years this Oct). Everything looks great. That red dress is awesome. The menu looks yummy, the flowers, everything. Sorry the shoes didn't work out I'm sure you'll find replacements. I have one question though, what is this newsletter you and Vanessa are taking about. I have been reading her TR and I don't remember that. Can you tell me what that is? Thanks. Can't wait for more.

Laura

OK, first of all, I just saw your potential menu and I am begging you - LET ME COME TO YOUR WEDDING!!! That stuff sounds amazing (and I love that the first item on Captain Jack Sparrow's menu is turkey! :lmao:)

The way I reommend deciding what to taste is what I like to call the "What Can They Screw Up?" method. :rotfl:

Salads - no problem. But I'm thinking that turkey and the pork loin could be really dry, so you might want to try them. And if it's important that the traditional Italian Wedding Soup taste like it traditionally does, you might wanna try that too. Side dishes should be OK, unless they overcook the veggies...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter