Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

I don't remember, I'll post it here so you can use it if you like.

8eaypf7.jpg

Enjoy!

Well I'm glad to help. Thank you. You had a rough day today :hug: :hug: I read your post earlier in your PJ and felt so sorry for you. I know that aggravation though. You work through it, but at the time it's quite annoying.

So here's lots of pixiedust pixiedust: pixiedust:pixiedust:to get you through to the wedding.

Also, I created a small logo for the wedding. I will probably use it on T-Shirts and other items..Welcome bags, etc.
6wzx9hv.jpg

How did you get the writing on the logo for the T-shirts and other items. I am kind of not a computer person. I love that idea for T-shirts and such. Just need to know how you got the writing on it and then how do you print it out. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Was that program (Microsoft Publisher) something extra that you bought? Sorry for the questions?

WOW! Now that's a dress!!! And those shoes are kick a$$!! That is going to look great together!

I can't wait to hear all about your PS!!

I love the shoes. I like the first dress better but of course I'm not the one wearing it. :rotfl:

Happy Mother's Day to you as well.:flower3:

Glad you were able to get CRT!! I love eating at the Castle, and hope to be able to get it for our trip next year. Can't wait to see the pics of the shoes!

SHE GOT ONE! 5/22 8:30am! I'm so excited. We have never eaten there before. We actually are going to be able to experience 6 new places on this trip. They are CRT, Mama Melrose, Yak & Yeti, Spirit of Aloha, Garden Grill, and Le Cellier.

My shoes should come in today, I'll post some pics tonight when I get home!

Yeah for CRT. Can't wait to see the shoes.

:confused: How much of the shoe will be seen under your dress? Is it that big of a color difference??

Hello there....just started reading your PJ....I like all of your ideas so far...I am only on page 3 so I don't know if anything has changed much since the beginning, but it sounds good to me!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter