Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

no she hasn't, i hope she found a fab one! you should get a fascinator, or a really cool cage...a big ole red feather would look fantastic with your gown...

OMG, you guys crack me up! I decided I didn't want to burden Caryn with yet another wedding project, so I ordered two from www.fascinators.net. I'll post in my PJ when they come!

Oh, and I LOVE the hair - do you think she's wearing a wig? What if *you* wore a wig, and then you changed to a whole 'nother hairstyle for the reception? :)

Love your PJ so far! I can not wait to see that dress on you! It is sooo pretty! I am in love with Bonny Dresses!

Love your PJ so far! I can not wait to see that dress on you! It is sooo pretty! I am in love with Bonny Dresses!

Lisa, I'm really enjoying your journal so far. The theme sounds really great and I love the references in your dress to the random vampire movie :goodvibes I'm definitely looking forward to reading more about your plans.

Everything looks great!

11.24.08 is an awesome day to do your vow renewal, if I do say so myself. I'll be getting married at Disney that morning!! :bride: :cool1: :thumbsup2 My dessert party is at Italy Isola, so we'll have to wave at each other "across the pond".

Teehee!!!

:dance3:

plans sound great so far. LOVE all your red stuff. Very nice. I love the "tate" hair too. You're right, it's very Belle-ish and it's going to look fab with your tiara.

Thanks Vanessa. I figured you girls would get a kick out of the Vampire Movie thing. It's actually quite funny. :thumbsup2

As far as the newsletter thing goes, I love the way yours is set up and I've even used it as a template for information.

I'm just having trouble separating out the events and all the information. I'll get it, I just want to get them out so I'm pressuring myself. I just need to take my time.

Let me know if you need any of the text or anything, I'm more than willing to help out :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter