Loblaws Bread Gift card

If you are wanting to do that...make sure when you make that purchase you have other grocery items and do it that way. The cashier may do it without any groceries, but the policy is not to do that. You can't buy a gc with that.

Are you sure you can’t buy a gift card with it? Nowhere on the paperwork did it say it excludes gift cards. Just curious, I no longer shop at Superstore but will do a shop if it means using these cards.

I'm a casual cashier at No Frills. We as a staff were told " no " gift card purchases with those cards. You could try it...the cashier might not know or care. Unfortunately for me...I always have a co- worker who is always into everyones business while we are working :sad2: :mad: :scared: and watching all the time on what we are doing. Honestly....I could care less that you are using it to purchase a gift card...then maybe they should not have " fixed " the price of bread for years.
Even though they are " giving " you 25.00, they want you to buy " their" products. :rolleyes2 Typical stupidstore / loblaws example of where their true position is clear.

I had applied for one when we were first able to register...then I registered for one for my hubby close to the end of when they closed off the registering. I used my work address and one with our home address for the hubby. I have received the first one...and am still waiting for the one I registered for the hubby. They are taking their sweet old time sending them. I know my daughter applied for both herself and her fiance ( spelling :oops: ). She did have to send them some information about the fiance, as both cards were coming to their home. I haven't been asked yet for any information and am still waiting for the second card.
I was sure I applied for this but nothing has arrived. I'm guessing it's too late to apply?

I had applied for one when we were first able to register...then I registered for one for my hubby close to the end of when they closed off the registering. I used my work address and one with our home address for the hubby. I have received the first one...and am still waiting for the one I registered for the hubby. They are taking their sweet old time sending them. I know my daughter applied for both herself and her fiance ( spelling :oops: ). She did have to send them some information about the fiance, as both cards were coming to their home. I haven't been asked yet for any information and am still waiting for the second card.

Same with me!!! And i have heard nothing and received nothing

Haven't received either of ours and we signed up at the beginning as well. I am in Nova Scotia. Has anyone else from NS received theirs yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter