Logging into VMK >_<

FOILED!! :badpc: :badpc: :sad2: Get as far as updating 100% only to have the park is open from 10am to 1am. Then something about no connection. It was disconnected or something. :rolleyes: Guess no vmk tonight.

when we finnally get on VMK tommarrow it is going to be flooded with all the codes typed in

lol :rotfl:

Alphawazup said:
when we finnally get on VMK tommarrow it is going to be flooded with all the codes typed in

lol :rotfl:
Just remeber not to try to enter too many at time. I don't want you to risk getting banned. :wizard:

I just wish that if they aren't going to be open until tomorrow that they would tell us that on the main page so we can just forget about it until tomorrow and quit trying to log in thinking it is coming back today. Please VMK let us know if you are closed for the day or just for a few hours!

thats it i am going to watch naruto on youtube to get even more ahead of my friends so far i watched to season ahead of them

cj_clement said:
Narnia Teleporters i can never get , anybody know what page they randomly pop on for the questions ?
help? this was from about 8 pages ago :)

jeffgwins said:
I just wish that if they aren't going to be open until tomorrow that they would tell us that on the main page so we can just forget about it until tomorrow and quit trying to log in thinking it is coming back today. Please VMK let us know if you are closed for the day or just for a few hours!
I second that idea. If VMK staff don't think that they can re-open VMK tonight, it would be really nice of them to post it somewhere, like the homepage or as one of the messages you get when you try to sign in now. If they think VMK can re-open tonight, I would like them to post that also, but it isn't quite as important as if VMK won't be back at all today.

Hi everyone,

I don't understand what is happening. Codes? What did I miss??!! I only know that I can't get into VMK!! Someone please tell me!!

Thanks

Me too I'm logging in on my main and a mule account! Woot it's working again! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter