Logging into VMK >_<

pinkgalYall said:
The site has been working for a while, its the fact that the login is not, and that is because they are fixing something.
aye , btw im up to 83 pirate codes .. :)

LOL! I'm a jinx! When i'm on it doesn't work, when i'm off it does!! I'm just happy it's up and working! :cool1:

i got the login screen up twice and then it didn't let me on i got the error message after.

At least this shoes they are making a little progress with it

PurpleDucky said:
Yeah so vmk just closed...poopyheads! I want to get back on vmk :guilty: :badpc: I'm glad they are doing to 'fixing up' but not while I'm on :sad2:

poopyheads! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry the game is down but poopyheads just totally cracked me up!

i just logged on all the way but then my parents called and now i have to go to dinner :furious:

oh well

i will be getting on after i finish eating

AvastPirateBen said:
we might be going 3rd grade as a new dis phase, LOL

Pretty sad I say that and I'm in high school eh? :rotfl2:

Yeah I have noticed that the games start so late....coincidence? I dunno

me neither. i am beginning to wonder how some are able to get on and some aren't. So much for the 12:30 to 3:30 host game i was looking forward to. How many GHz is your computer Alphawazzup?

What is getting me is the fact that I have yet to buy the Weekend Pin! :furious:

VMK had better have it available tomorrow if they decided to close for the rest of the day!

Pirate-Emery said:
What is getting me is the fact that I have yet to buy the Weekend Pin! :furious:

VMK had better have it available tomorrow if they decided to close for the rest of the day!

Aww, I wish I had an extra one...problem is I don't have one myself :rotfl:

I just hope it's open in an hour or 2

Pirate-Emery said:

Last week the pin was available monday and tuesday I believe. I hope for you that they leave it in shops extra because they did even close VMK for the lucky few who were still in it.

Well my computer, did not want to do pirate codes anymore so it quit on them, all i got was a line of Xs. and occasionaly and error code. I think i might have to kill my computer if that happens again. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Same here on the west coast! I have been trying for the 21/2 hours to log and it it just won't load up on my vmk Pal...so have tried regular page and same thing. Sometimes I get that busy sever sign too and other times nothing. Bummer that we can't get on. I also agree its strange that some can get on and some others can't! I sure they can fix it soon... :confused3

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Im getting on woot just refresh alot

P.S: I will tell you what it is like in the kingdom

jmdude said:
odd i think i just saw jake say leave

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well I went and had some dinner hoping that by the time I got back I could play... but alas the it toys with me... lets me see the login screen.... OH MY! I can type my username & password.... *says a little prayer to the VMK Gods* click log in.... only to have Server Too Busy! :furious: :furious: :badpc: :badpc:

So mean time I did this http://www.blogthings.com/elfnamegenerator/

I shall now and forever be known as Your Elf Name Is...

elf2.gif

Sassy Candy Cane Lips

What's Your Elf Name?

http://www.blogthings.com/elfnamegenerator/ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter