Logging into VMK >_<

cj_clement

Sapprioth (Sephiroth is correct spelling) on vmk a
I'm trying to log into VMK but when i do the VMK box says :

This site is temporarily too busy to accept your request. Please try again later.

Is this happening to others or is it just me , if so help ?

Same problem. Finally got the login screen to load, then got that screen again. Finally got it to send in my info, and it just sat at the black screen instead of loading.

for me it is now also doing this for the homepage >_<

I dc on my main character which I thought was odd and then thought it was problem with VMK Pal. Now that I am having same problem with IE glad to know I am not the only one

I was having so much fun playing mansion! Arg vmk bad bad timing. Oh well guess I will go do homework now! @_@

Same is happening to me as well. :sad2: Good to know it's vmk that's the likely problem and not my bad computer this time :badpc: :badpc: :lmao:

i am sad, i didn't get on all day and now it won't let me.

I moved about 2 cords of firewood all morning and then moved a huge dryer out of my house to the dump and now i finnally have free time and i can't get on.

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

In my other window the colors are starting to come in maybe i can get on now.

I just fliped back again and now the colors are gone and i have the message again. :badpc: :badpc:

What I do not get is that it says it's too busy, but i just refreshed the page and it says only 1963 on line. That is not alot. Usually theres 3000 on and we can get on easly. Am I right or wrong?

I have a new plan now

i am going to play the pirates game to try and win sparrow suit until VMK opens for me

that way when it does i get chances to win the sparrow suit

Just remember that sometimes when VMK is down, other games don't give out codes. I might try too though, try and get the suit for my friend...

VMK is not down there are still around 2000 ppl online right now

it is just not possible to log on

I have already gotten codes from the game (can't check if they work though)

yay i inspired an idea :cool1:

Alphawazup

I can't get on either and i usually don't have free time on Sundays so this is not good! LOL oh well we will keep trying. They can't keep us dis people down! pirate: :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter