Logging into VMK >_<

Alphawazup said:
I have a new plan now

i am going to play the pirates game to try and win sparrow suit until VMK opens for me

that way when it does i get chances to win the sparrow suit
i always do that , mostly when VMK Closes , im up to around 425 codes and still no sparrow :/

oy this is annoying
I didnt get on today, and this is the only time I can get on today!

ok the pirate game wont even give me a code, probably because its the code for sparrow

Master Gracy said:
oy this is annoying
I didnt get on today, and this is the only time I can get on today!
Same here

cj_clement said:
ok the pirate game wont even give me a code, probably because its the code for sparrow

Thats weird i have goten codes since i have had the free time i so far have about 5 from just recently.

But my latest code was
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

hmm.. bug maybe

:badpc: :badpc: :hourglass :rolleyes1 :stir: :furious: :guilty: :confused3 This is getting old trying for like 60 minutes and no luck. I just got done watching the Packers win(Woot Woot) against the Vikings(Boo) and then i try to go on VMK andit is to busy with 1502 ppl on. I also really wanted to do the Host Game. Oh Well time to earn sparrow.

here is a picture of what is happening in the end of the pirate game

first the box says XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX then this happens...
hmm.jpg

i have a link that makes me go straight to the organ it is faster.

But i also just got a code on the last game i played

what is the websit cheat(sorta) for pirate game. like so you only have to do the piano

Alphawazup said:
But my latest code was
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

hmm.. bug maybe
i got the same code odd
Edit i had the game on while i was posting now it says error

I've been on with my main character, glad I didn't sign out to mop the floor! Since I'm in line for the host game I've been trying to sign on with another character with no luck either. Oh well. No wonder I only have about 5 friends online in the game now!

Edit: Hula said they are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it. :)

didn't you link go to the flying dutchman ship

mine goes to the organ and i got the link from an old thread. I didn't make it, i just found it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter