Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess DTD is unanimous. I'm in.

I spoke to our guide Kim at D2D and she is very excited about the idea! They have done these before and the Chicago store does them all the time. She said that Sunday mornings usually work best and they can get bagels, muffins, coffee, tea, hot chocolate…etc. So it sounds like a go.

Did you have any idea when you wanted to shoot for as far as dates? I can see what would be available, though it may be tricky with all the holidays coming up. Plus we may want to plan enough in advance to make sure everyone knows about it and can come...

Anyway, thoughts and suggestions appreciated and I can follow up with our guide to get everything setup.

Lee

Sounds great!

Do you want to make plans after the new year so everyone could make sure their calendar is clear. The mall can be quite a mad house now that we will be getting into holiday season. Maybe a Sun in January. Thinking of WDW in the dreariness of winter might be a nice pick me up!

Jackie and Desmond From North Babylon, LI members at OKW since 1997
and BW since 1998. Had Great trips with My DVC and it was great while it lasted when we had the free passes.

jackie:

Once a NYer always a NYer.... Kathy and Tom from Shoreham, NY!

I spoke to our guide Kim at D2D and she is very excited about the idea! They have done these before and the Chicago store does them all the time. She said that Sunday mornings usually work best and they can get bagels, muffins, coffee, tea, hot chocolate…etc. So it sounds like a go.

Did you have any idea when you wanted to shoot for as far as dates? I can see what would be available, though it may be tricky with all the holidays coming up. Plus we may want to plan enough in advance to make sure everyone knows about it and can come...

Anyway, thoughts and suggestions appreciated and I can follow up with our guide to get everything setup.

Lee

Lee, I spoke to Kim About this as well! If you need any help or anything please let me know. I work Sundays so I will need to know the date a few weeks in advance if possible.

Hi Guys I love this thread :wizard:
Jeff and Lily from Lynbrook NY home resort BWV since our honeymoon in 1999
our last trip was Aug 2011 with Howie and his family post#33 who we met at the last christmas party at Doorways to Dreams :wizard: It is a great place for DVC members to meet and get to know one another :cool1:

Thanks for pointing me to this thread, Jeff. :thumbsup2

James and Lisa, we live in Lindenhurst. Joined DVC in 2007 at SSR. Next trip for us is July 29-31, (hoping for BLT), DCL Dream Aug 1-5, Aug 5-11 (hopefully BWV).

We went to the DVC Merry Member Mixer at WDW last year, and it was a blast. I was hoping they might do something up here around the holidays. We're definitely there if they do.

We usually also try to catch one of the Disney on Ice shows at the Coliseum each year. Haven't bought our tickets yet. Anybody else going?

If we want maximum participation, then I think it's too soon (the traffic on this thread has been very slow..).

I thought the suggestion for January after the holidays was a good one, I'll throw out1/15 as an option. Sorry to seem so contrary in this thread. I promise I'm not like that all the time :)

Anyway, I'll check with D2D on the November days.

I would certainly go to a meetup at doorway to dreams. I would hope it would be on a sunday though as i work on that saturday.

We did this last time and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to attend again. :)
If it is in the AM either day is OK for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter