Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry all, I started this thread and then forgot about it. Things got crazy with this years back to school drama. Mark your calendars for a meet and greet. Saturday 11/12 for a meet and greet. Probably at a Massapequa location near the mall. I will post more details when we get closer. Wear your best Mickey t-shirt for that WDW feeling between trips. Watch for posts.

hey all , members since 08 own at SSR, had our last trip home in july , not booked for next trip yet , oh and btw we live in wantagh

Sorry all, I started this thread and then forgot about it. Things got crazy with this years back to school drama. Mark your calendars for a meet and greet. Saturday 11/12 for a meet and greet. Probably at a Massapequa location near the mall. I will post more details when we get closer. Wear your best Mickey t-shirt for that WDW feeling between trips. Watch for posts.

Any reason not to meet at doorway to dreams in Roosevelt field mall? Or would that be too commercial?

I Just figured it would be the most logical choice...

Matt from Bellport, BCV, BLT & SSR, Next Trip home is early November at BCV, gonna visit our son doing the College Program!

Any reason not to meet at doorway to dreams in Roosevelt field mall? Or would that be too commercial?

I Just figured it would be the most logical choice...

I thought of that, But I figured it would be like fishing in a barrel for the sales reps.

Probably at a Massapequa location near the mall. I will post more details when we get closer. Wear your best Mickey t-shirt for that WDW feeling between trips. Watch for posts.

If we're going to be in Massapequa I vote for meeting at All American! I can really go for a double double. Grew up in N. Massepequa, but now we are out in Miller Place. We have been members at SSR since 2003.

I thought of that, But I figured it would be like fishing in a barrel for the sales reps.

I hear you, but this fish has already been fried!

Still, we'd have a place to congregate and probably with some sponsorship. i can look into it and at least see what our options are?

Anyone else have a preference either way?

Lee

Vicki & Chuck from Hauppauge owners since 1997-OKW-SSR-BCV-BLT-Aulani-last trip was members cruise

hello there, i finally had time to respond.. i think meeting is a great idea. the only thing i think is.. what better place than to have it at Doorway to dreams? they are awesome there.. they r ppl who love disney, and you get that home away from dis home feeling when you stop by there... no one will pressure you.. besides we all love disney.. I have stopped in there a few times with my DH and son just to get us that feeling of disney.. meeting anywhere else is silly.. to me... anyways hope everyone has a magical day!! Mickey we miss u!!! <3

Hi,

Elaine & Howie from East Meadow. OKW member since 1993 and BCV member since 2002. Last trip was Aug 2011 Kidani, Dream & OKW. I think a DVC meet is a great idea.

I think meeting st the Doorway to Dreams is a great idea. I would love to help set that up.

Also, go visit the Doorway to Dreams booth at the Oyster Festival this weekend. They are having a raffle for Lion King Tickets and giving members some pretty cool stuff!

I think meeting st the Doorway to Dreams is a great idea. I would love to help set that up.

Also, go visit the Doorway to Dreams booth at the Oyster Festival this weekend. They are having a raffle for Lion King Tickets and giving members some pretty cool stuff!
wow thats awesome!! hope something can get worked out :)

Hi, Just found this thread. Maryann & Tom from Malverne here. Looking forward to BLT during Pres. week & Aulani in Aug!

I hear you, but this fish has already been fried!

Still, we'd have a place to congregate and probably with some sponsorship. i can look into it and at least see what our options are?

Anyone else have a preference either way?

Lee

I guess DTD is unanimous. I'm in.

Ok I'm cheating a little. I'm in Beechhurst, Queens, but pretty close to LI and I shop there all the time...lol I'm Leslie and just became a DVC member and will be using it for the first time to go to Aulani. My home resort is SSR

You are right near me and technically Queens is on Long Island.

I am Chiara. I live in Bayside we have been owners since 2008 and we own at AKV and Blt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter