Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all,

New to DVC but long time WDW travelers! We bit the bullet just a few months ago in August. We are very excited to be booking our first one or two DVC stays for next year. Family of 4 Me, DH, & 2 boys. We are from Port Jefferson Station, but our new DVC home is Hilton Head. :goodvibes We got the email too and were thinking of attending the DVC Event on November 20th. Maybe we will see some of you there!

Good Morning-does anyone know if there are any discounts for any Disney shows ie: Disney on Ice-or NYC for the Christmas time frame. My DD and her family are coming up from Ga and I'd love to take my DGD to a show. Thanks
Vicki

I recieved E-mail I will be there early around 1130-12 noon due to i have to be in work by 3pm hoping to go in late to push the 4pm envolope fingers crossed . hope to say Hi to a few of the Dis families there .
Jeff and family :wizard:

Hubby and i are hoping to attend the event but I will be at work till at least 5 so we will probably be catching the tail end if we get there at all. I wish it started a little earlier. Oh well.

I just called and they signed me up for the event. Its dvc members only with up to 6 guest. As long as your a dvc member you can sign up even if you did not get te email.

Its 1130 to 530

So i will be there on the 20th

Do you have to sign up or can you just show up?

Was considering attending, but the drive back home on a Sunday afternoon... not so sure.

I just called DTD the CM took our RSVP BUT he also said you can just show up with no problems hope this helps see you guys there around 1130-12 noon

I called this morning and also made my reservation, just in case! See you there.

Are we wearing anything to show we are Disboard friends ??
so we all know who to say Hi:wave2: to ?

Jeff, maybe you should bring your sign from the cruise...if you still have it!
Great Idea just would have to reword it ? I talked to Sil he is thinking of joining us too did not give me a deffinate yes! will keep you updated :wizard:

Great Idea just would have to reword it ? I talked to Sil he is thinking of joining us too did not give me a deffinate yes! will keep you updated :wizard:

That's funny that you mentioned Sil....I was going to call MargaretAnn tomorrow and ask them if they wanted to come. I was at DTD today and told them I might bring 4 other people.

That's funny that you mentioned Sil....I was going to call MargaretAnn tomorrow and ask them if they wanted to come. I was at DTD today and told them I might bring 4 other people.
give a call it might push them to come more ? maybe :wizard:

I'm Anna, my husband and I are from Port Jeff Station (I was originally from Commack and my husband was from Smithtown) and we've owned at VWL since May of 2009. I JUST (meaning 15 minutes ago) sent in a deposit for 50 more points with, mostly, an Oct UY. That will give us 202 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter