Looking to Lose Ladies

You know, I don't think I've really looked for it. It has never jumped out at me at the meat counter. I bet I could find some in the frozen section. I will be on a hunt [pun intended] for it when I get back. Thanks. :)

I think what they are saying is that you need X amount of carbs daily for your brain to function properly. The fats used for energy is something completely different in my mind.

I think getting your carbs from fruits n veggies is the best way too. That is where I get most of my carbs. Who knew grapefruit had so many carbs? I sure didn't. I try to keep my breads to whole grains when I can. However, :rolleyes1 Panera does find way into my stomach every now and then. :)

Grapefruit has a lot of carbs in it? I eat one almost every day. Guess I need to look at my carbs, could be why I am yo-yo ing so much.

My number this week is 8.6.

I eat those Del Monte cups, easier on my eyes. No grapefruit spitting at me. :)

8oz 120 cal 0 fat 0 cholest 15mg sodium 32g total carbs

vs apple slices

8oz 120 cal 0 fat 0 cholest 0 sodium 28g total carbs

not a huge difference, but every time I eat one of those cups, I always put myself over my carb allowance. :rotfl2:

I eat those Del Monte cups, easier on my eyes. No grapefruit spitting at me. :)

8oz 120 cal 0 fat 0 cholest 15mg sodium 32g total carbs

vs apple slices

8oz 120 cal 0 fat 0 cholest 0 sodium 28g total carbs

not a huge difference, but every time I eat one of those cups, I always put myself over my carb allowance. :rotfl2:

That's a whole MEAL of carbs for me:scared1:

I've had a pretty good week with a couple of MAJOR oops - so holding - 214.
Truly that one day at 211 was an anomoly and I haven't been near it again since. But it was sufficient to give me hope.

Finally climbing back onto this wagon!

Last number is (still!) 7.5. The good news is that this has been holding/consistent for at least the past month+. So, that weight must really be off.

But, it is exactly only half-way to my goal (7.5 down/7.5 to go). The original goal was to have the entire amount off before our vacation, but that doesn't seem very likely (or healthy) to get the rest of the way there so quickly.

So, will continue to plug away... :rolleyes:

I'm the same - can't shift the remainder:confused3 Hopefully it'll come OFF on holiday - although I don't limit myself, because we're out and about there's fewer snacks and more exercise:thumbsup2 Otherwise resign myself to being this size:guilty:

I am jut happy right now that I didn't gain any in Disney- despite having a dessert each day. I was very good about doing 1/2 an hour of water aerobics each night and watching my carb intake- although it was higher than when I am home. Now that I don't have quite such an availability of pools I need to check and see which I can use to continue the water aerobics for the rest of the summer into the fall.

Rebecca

Awesome job, Linda!!!

Alrighty Pam for maintaining for so long over the summer.

Rebecca, good for you doing water aerobics. I love doing water aerobics, it is a great toner.

What's HAPPENING Ladies? Did everybody give up? :(

C'mon GANG!

Drink that water!
EAT those healthy meals! Add Veggies! ADD Veggies! ADD VEGGIES!
Exercise!

Let's GO!

Getting back on track after vacation and school and soccer practice was harder than I thought.

My last number is 7.8.

I'm happy with it. :)

I have been working- I am at 155.5- which since I had gone up is 13 pounds down from when we started VBS last month.

Rebecca

There are no scales here at WDW that I have seen. Have done lots of walking however those French Napoleans have called my name. Definitely will get back onto track the 30th when we are home.

Great job on maintaining and continuing the lose, ladies.:yay:

What's HAPPENING Ladies? Did everybody give up? :(

C'mon GANG!

Drink that water!
EAT those healthy meals! Add Veggies! ADD Veggies! ADD VEGGIES!
Exercise!

Let's GO!

You're right Linda!

Haven't weighed myself since I got back but did a lot of walking, and DH and I are trying to do an hour walk each morning whenever we're both about.

I'm trying to get back on the wagon. It's been a hectic and stressful several months and that translated to no exercise and lots of bad food choices. Not happy with myself. So my fresh start started yesterday. Back on the treadmill for the first time in months, then again this morning. Back to the salads, veggies. Back to eating at home - minimize the take out. One day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter