Looking to Lose Ladies

I need to give up sugar too!! It's so hard--I love all carbs & sweets. Any suggestions for going "cold turkey"?

It's Tuesday, back to my weekly weight in - 3.2, thank goodness I am getting rid of that excess fluid I picked up while eating all that high sodium food at WDW. Not to get back to where I was before vacation.

I need to give up sugar too!! It's so hard--I love all carbs & sweets. Any suggestions for going "cold turkey"?

I love them too- but was able to get off them a bit when I was away from home at mom and dad's and have made an affort not to have too many of them since. Russell Stover's make some really good sugar free candy (uses spleda) that actually tastes as good as other stuff and when I really need a sweet I try that or sugar free sherbert. If I really want something I will have it but then I will make sure to add about 10 minutes to my workout and I eat right before I work out.

Rebecca

I'm back in--my number today was 1.8 (back to the same "decade" I was in when I started). Hoping to be to 6.8 by Halloween! :thumbsup2

Ate out 3 times this weekend, had too much salt & junk. Scale knows it--I'm back to where I started (+3.5) :( On the positive side, since I'm working out 3-4 times a week I've discovered that I actually have muscles :)

Good that we are getting back on track.

I've done the bike each night, Tour de France here I come.

I am at 1.0 today- dropping 1.5 in the last week with going to Disney is really good. I will be at my first goal in another week of 2- just 1 pound left to goal 1. Today DH wants to walk and I have ZUmba tonight- I haven't decided about water aerobics today but if I do it- it will be a short program.

Rebecca

Can I get a Whoop Whoop?!??!?

I did my first couch to 5k session today and feel AWESOME!!! It was way easier then I thought it would be. I ran the cross country course in town and it was nice and peaceful. I love fall!!

:woohoo::woohoo:

:cool1:

good for you!!!!

i've been walking after supper but have not lost any weight.

Well done! I wish we had something like that near here. I'm walking and not losing:headache: and apples are hurting my tummy. Fed up.:headache:

Well done! I wish we had something like that near here. I'm walking and not losing:headache: and apples are hurting my tummy. Fed up.:headache:

It's just a path in the woods, nothing spectacular.
The school uses it for a course since it's right across the street from the school.

Good job, BAMB!

Still doing the bike, and yesterday I walked tons around the city.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter