Looking to Lose Ladies

I have been working- I am at 155.5- which since I had gone up is 13 pounds down from when we started VBS last month.

Rebecca

GREAT JOB!

There are no scales here at WDW that I have seen. Have done lots of walking however those French Napoleans have called my name. Definitely will get back onto track the 30th when we are home.

Great job on maintaining and continuing the lose, ladies.:yay:
You have a dispensation - you're on VACATION!

You're right Linda! Need to start counting those points again!!

I canceled my membership at the gym. I know I'll never go in early before work, ...
:confused3 I thought you were on 3 - 11? I could see you not going in early if you went to work at 7 am - THAT would be painful,:laughing:

Haven't weighed myself since I got back but did a lot of walking, and DH and I are trying to do an hour walk each morning whenever we're both about.
Good job on the walks, Mazda!

I'm trying to get back on the wagon. It's been a hectic and stressful several months and that translated to no exercise and lots of bad food choices. Not happy with myself. So my fresh start started yesterday. Back on the treadmill for the first time in months, then again this morning. Back to the salads, veggies. Back to eating at home - minimize the take out. One day at a time.

C'mon up on the wagon, Honey! You CAN DO IT!

I got on the scale tonight when I got home. :rolleyes1

Back to healthy eating tomorrow.

Lisa--is it too late in the year for me to join in?

I started at Curves last week (an early b-day gift to myself) and I'm looking to lose 20% (or 50 pounds) and get healthier :)

When I weighed in this morning I was down 2 pounds (yay), so I have the machines learned and with my b-day over now it is time to focus on healthier eating this week.

I figure if I set a weekly goal for myself (instead of just a long term goal) the changes might actually stick :) I would actually love to lose 75 pounds by my 50th birthday (in 2012) and be able to walk a half marathon by then, but, for now I'm doing small steps to increase my health :)

Off to locate my WW books in the back of the closet. Point tracking starts today :)

Cheryl

I started at Curves last week (an early b-day gift to myself) and I'm looking to lose 20% (or 50 pounds) and get healthier :)

When I weighed in this morning I was down 2 pounds (yay), so I have the machines learned and with my b-day over now it is time to focus on healthier eating this week.

I figure if I set a weekly goal for myself (instead of just a long term goal) the changes might actually stick :) I would actually love to lose 75 pounds by my 50th birthday (in 2012) and be able to walk a half marathon by then, but, for now I'm doing small steps to increase my health :)

Off to locate my WW books in the back of the closet. Point tracking starts today :)

Cheryl

Cheryl, of course you can join in. Realistic healthy goals are what we aim for.

Very realistic! My first (and main) goal is to get healthier, if I lose weight then that's a bonus. I hope to lose the 20% by my next birthday (a year from now). Thanks for letting me play too!!

When I got home Sunday the scale said 9.7 as in up 10 pounds. blah, this morning it was at 4.7.

I did some time on the bike. I have to focus on exercising.

Cheryl

NEVER too late to start. Read my "life story" on the first or second page of this thread. You CAN do it - but it has to be a lifestyle change not a "diet".

When I got home Sunday the scale said 9.7 as in up 10 pounds. blah, this morning it was at 4.7.

I did some time on the bike. I have to focus on exercising.
AND DRINK your water! Some of that is bound to be dehydration making your body retain water.

Let's go ladies! MOVE it move it move it!

210.5 and holding.

NEVER too late to start. Read my "life story" on the first or second page of this thread. You CAN do it - but it has to be a lifestyle change not a "diet".

210.5 and holding.

Linda-- I am so inspired by reading your story. I may have to print it so I can read it over and over. Thanks so much for sharing :thumbsup2

My goal for this week was to eat better, well, without writing it down I actually have no clue what I'm really eating so my new goal is to write down everything I eat starting tomorrow! I have actually gone to Curves and done the workout 8 times in the last 12 days :banana:

~~~sneaking in
I fell off the wagon for such a long time I've got road rash on 100% of my body.

I HAVE got to get back on track with this.
so come the am I will step on the scale and then you will all hear my screams of agony. I'm sure I put everything back on. I am also going to start the measureing again.

so I will crawl back tomorrow on my hands and knees

wdwmickey thanks for starting i think it was the push I needed to get going again.

Christy--I didn't even fall off the wagon, I've never really been on it ;) I've weighed over 200 for my entire adult life and shortly after both my girls were born I was at 265 :scared1: At least I lost some, but, I've never exercised and I've started WW so many times I think I have the manual memorized. ;) I think together we can start on the path to a healthier life :hug: What do ya say? Healthier, not necessarily skinnier :flower3:

Cheryl
I think that sounds great. I'm pretty good about the healthier part. We raise 90% of what we eat. Lots of veggies and pork and beef. I want to try to raise some chicken next year we already have them for eggs. It's pretty much milk and cheese and sandwich meats for me at the grocery store.

I work at a senior center so I eat the lunch that we are serving there and I really have to watch it cause I eat way to much if the boss is filling the plate. My biggest downfall is soda/sweet tea. I'm allergic to nutra sweet/aspratame and although they say splenda is natural sorry I'm afraid to try. the reaction seems to have lessoned over the years but ..... Water is not my friend (or my dads) I feel sick after a glass but I keep trying.

My weight is 192 this is the highest I've EVER been and higher than I was a ckc in april. That means 10 punds creapt on this summer. I out weigh my husband who is 6' by 30 pounds!!!!! Even though I'm on the go and moving things constantly the weight doesn't budge. I'm going to measure myself in the am the scale report was just a depressing thing this am. My goal is to be 177 by the first of the year. that was the weight I was when I got pregnant with both boys and I was at 1 year after E was born he will be 10 in dec. that is the 1st 15lbs to go. at that point I'd love to lose another 17 that will put me at Tom's weight which for me is still to much I'm 5'1". My target area is my tummy and hips the legs and arms are fine. I horseback road until e was born and I haven't lost the leg muscle just cause of the walking up and down my drive way.

any one have tummy exercises to share?

and Lisa do you by chance still have the duct tape from the ban wagon? I might need an extra piece please.

and Lisa do you by chance still have the duct tape from the ban wagon? I might need an extra piece please.

I've got bright pink duct tape!

AND DRINK your water! Some of that is bound to be dehydration making your body retain water.

210.5 and holding.

210.5!!! Excellent my friend, excellent.

Tonight, although I had a screaming headache, I rode the bike for a bit.

Thank you I'm going to need a piece to ignore the spaghetti in th fridge.

Linda you just amaze me. I need a 16th of your will power. I'm headed down the road and I need to put me first, just need to get the rest of the household to realize I'm not a door mat

I bought lots of yummy fruits & veggies at the farmers market yesterday. Can I package the spinach & red lettuce together and tell Rachel that its all lettuce? ;) She only eats dark lettuce :)

Certainly put spinach in there, it will blend to look like spring greens.

I love the farmers market, we have a terrific one, about a mile from my house.

Not weighing this week as on fat week (will try to remember next week!) but just noticed my legs (especially calves) much firmer from all the working! Hopefully the firmness will work up to my rear in due course:rolleyes1

Down 1.5 more (total 3.5 down) :) Rachel loved the greens mixed together!

Thank you I'm going to need a piece to ignore the spaghetti in th fridge.

Linda you just amaze me. I need a 16th of your will power. I'm headed down the road and I need to put me first, just need to get the rest of the household to realize I'm not a door mat

no will power here - BUT getting off the carbs and sugar was a big help in not feeling compelled to eat. Have NOT had a good week here food wise and the scales show it - the range was from 208 - 214 with an average of 211.5 - UP 1.

Cheryl
I think that sounds great. I'm pretty good about the healthier part. We raise 90% of what we eat. Lots of veggies and pork and beef. I want to try to raise some chicken next year we already have them for eggs. It's pretty much milk and cheese and sandwich meats for me at the grocery store.

I work at a senior center so I eat the lunch that we are serving there and I really have to watch it cause I eat way to much if the boss is filling the plate. My biggest downfall is soda/sweet tea. I'm allergic to nutra sweet/aspratame and although they say splenda is natural sorry I'm afraid to try. the reaction seems to have lessoned over the years but ..... Water is not my friend (or my dads) I feel sick after a glass but I keep trying.

any one have tummy exercises to share?

Gotta get OFF that sugar, babe!

I've been doing ab exercises for over a year and still fat in the tummy. The underpinnings are more firm, and my posture is better but still got the jelly belly. Unfortunately, it will be the last thing to go.

Here's your exercise.

sit on the end of a firm bench like a picnic bench or other backless chair and put your hands on the edges of the bench behind you - not uncomfortably far - just sufficient that you are leaning back a little and balanced on the butt. Raise your knees toward your chest as far as you can, hold for 3 and relax. WHen I started, I could barely do 3, barely raised at all.

C'mon girls - together We CAN do this.:dance3:

I know I need to give it up but there is NOTHING for me to use as a sub in cooking/baking I just need to lay off the sweet tea and soda

Love that exercise will have find some type of bench in my house to use.

I don't have will power at all i take the easiet route and that is not always the healthy one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter