Looks or Personality

I kind of had the opposite experience with two guys who were rich.

When I lived in Kansas City, my best friend was part of the Mafia, which basically runs/owns half the restaurants and bars around there in the downtown area. Never knew there was such a huge Mafia presence there until I lived there for four years. Her two Uncles ran the city.

I dated one of her "cousins" for a short time and because of that, ended up getting to know some of the family. This guy showered me with gifts. We never paid for a drink at a bar or food at a restaurant since the "family" were everywhere. We bypassed lines to get into the clubs, etc. Great life until he thought he had me wrapped around his little.........um, finger.

Then I found out that you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting someone he was ALSO currently sleeping with.

That was the bad one.

Then, I ended up meeting a brother of an uncle of hers. He was cute, sweet, down to earth. He kept offering to buy a car and a house for me. I knew I was in trouble when he bought me a diamond ring on our 3rd date and a gold tie clasp. He kept saying there were no attachments with the ring, just wanted to give it to me "because". But what the heck...a tie clasp?

He scared the Be-Jebus out me and because I was young and stupid and wanted to be carefree and not answer to anyone, I broke up with him after a couple months.

Would I do that today? ;)

I kind of had the opposite experience with two guys who were rich.

When I lived in Kansas City, my best friend was part of the Mafia, which basically runs/owns half the restaurants and bars around there in the downtown area. Never knew there was such a huge Mafia presence there until I lived there for four years. Her two Uncles ran the city.

I dated one of her "cousins" for a short time and because of that, ended up getting to know some of the family. This guy showered me with gifts. We never paid for a drink at a bar or food at a restaurant since the "family" were everywhere. We bypassed lines to get into the clubs, etc. Great life until he thought he had me wrapped around his little.........um, finger.

Then I found out that you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting someone he was ALSO currently sleeping with.

That was the bad one.

Then, I ended up meeting a brother of an uncle of hers. He was cute, sweet, down to earth. He kept offering to buy a car and a house for me. I knew I was in trouble when he bought me a diamond ring on our 3rd date and a gold tie clasp. He kept saying there were no attachments with the ring, just wanted to give it to me "because". But what the heck...a tie clasp?

He scared the Be-Jebus out me and because I was young and stupid and wanted to be carefree and not answer to anyone, I broke up with him after a couple months.

Would I do that today? ;)

Today you would wait for a few more of those rings before breaking up with him, wouldn't you? :lmao:

Today you would wait for a few more of those rings before breaking up with him, wouldn't you? :lmao:

Exactly! :rotfl:

Ah, I say that but when it comes down to it, I really have to be attracted to them and really love them to stay in the relationship. I'd rather be barely making ends meet and be madly in love :love:, then to be filthy rich and wanting to put a paper bag over their head, just to be intimate.

Exactly! :rotfl:

Ah, I say that but when it comes down to it, I really have to be attracted to them and really love them to stay in the relationship. I'd rather be barely making ends meet and be madly in love :love:, then to be filthy rich and wanting to put a paper bag over their head, just to be intimate.

So long as you don't mimic the mafia characteristics and put a plastic bag over their head. :rolleyes:

OMG!
I dated a Mafia Guy too.
But here in Boston.

And yes ... Great gifts! :thumbsup2

Jeez! What is it what the gay mafia thing? I didn't even know they existed until a few years ago when I was informed that there's also one here. Apparently nobody opens a bar or restaurant in this area (the gallery/shopping/bar district) without getting their permission.

Now let's hear about some of these gifts, Wally. popcorn::

Jeez! What is it what the gay mafia thing? I didn't even know they existed until a few years ago when I was informed that there's also one here. Apparently nobody opens a bar or restaurant in this area (the gallery/shopping/bar district) without getting their permission.

Now let's hear about some of these gifts, Wally. popcorn::

Schamncy dinners.
Designer apparel
An gold watch
A few trips.
Never paid for a thing while Ray was around.
He had great cars too.
:cloud9:

Schamncy dinners.
Designer apparel
An gold watch
A few trips.
Never paid for a thing while Ray was around.
He had great cars too.
:cloud9:

I've never dated a guy for his credit cards.....but I guess it couldn't hurt to try it for a week or two. :thumbsup2

Attitude. You have to know your it for me to be interested.
I also like a nice smile.
My girl has both. (She is also charming and caring, gorgeous, financial independent, artistic….you get the picture)

Ok now this is the guy part of me (how sexist is that!) :rolleyes1
Attitude and looks for a hookup. I really do not need that much between the ears. I cannot believe I said that! ;) I am so innocent, really.:rolleyes:

Back in the day when it was a hookup it was all about the looks. Who needs intelligence or a personality when by the end of the night you're leaving anyway.

But when I met my husband it was all about him. Yes, he was handsome but there was a whole lot more I was interested in.

Yep. All Italian guys are gay!

Wow! They are! Great news!
Now I'm clear to peruse Roberto Bolle!
cusl58_yearinphotos0812.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter