Looks or Personality

Thanks for not raking me across the coals for being so sappy;) I jsut really wanted to tell you that because it is so true. Your photo makes me smile every time I see it, even when I am having a really bad day. Isn't it wonderful when you find hte one you are meant to be with:love:

Good Lawd, I'd never rake someone over the coals after they gave us the ULTIMATE compliment! It IS the best thing, to FINALLY find the RIGHT person, just for you. I'd been married twice :confused3 and both times, miserable. I had actually dated several great guys, after I was seperated, and it really was destiny, that I met Christy. Almost at 3 years, and it keeps getting better. For the 1st time in my life, I wake up happy EVERY day...and look forward to going home after work. Every trip we take is amazing....I really could go on...and yes, the happiness we share, is very evident on our faces. Thank you again, for your sweet words. BTW, lived in Germany as a child! Wie geht's? ;)

Chris

Wow! They are! Great news!
Now I'm clear to peruse Roberto Bolle!
cusl58_yearinphotos0812.jpg

OMG! I almost had a stroke opening up the PC first thing in the morning to THIS:rotfl2:

He can rub his "icky" on me all he wants.

Well, he probably doesn't much wanna'. ;):upsidedow

But it is pretty deformed looking. :confused3

I like muscle definition, by all means but that's too overboard for me. Not that he would give a flying leap WHAT I thought!!! :rotfl::rotfl: His body. His time to devote to the workouts, eh? T'evah.

Well, he probably doesn't much wanna'. ;):upsidedow

But it is pretty deformed looking. :confused3

I like muscle definition, by all means but that's too overboard for me. Not that he would give a flying leap WHAT I thought!!! :rotfl::rotfl: His body. His time to devote to the workouts, eh? T'evah.

He's a ballet dancer in Italy.
And fine :snooty: more for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter