Looks or Personality

Rosie, how could I NOT love you? Sheesh!!!

Wally, be that as it may, but the boy is no Nureyev or Baryshnikov, or even a Godunov, eh?

But, I will give him more room for the ripples given his profession. And yes, much more for you. ::yes:: See? Nice how that works out, eh? :teeth:

Ya went back and looked at the pic, not my type at all!

That boy needs a few trips to the buffet! popcorn::

Ok, ok, OK! Did a little research on your Roberto, Wally and I'm impressed. ::yes:: He is a very talented danseur and that is not something to simply dismiss, eh? He's won any number of accolades and awards for his performances.

One still that turned up in the search had him in full pose mid air a la Nureyev, who "discovered" him by the way. ::yes::

I'll not say that any of my new found information makes him any more attractive (but that would be expected! LOL) but it does put him into context. Very nice context. :teeth:

Now then, you have my permission to pursue. :lmao:;)

Ok, ok, OK! Did a little research on your Roberto, Wally and I'm impressed. ::yes:: He is a very talented danseur and that is not something to simply dismiss, eh? He's won any number of accolades and awards for his performances.

One still that turned up in the search had him in full pose mid air a la Nureyev, who "discovered" him by the way. ::yes::

I'll not say that any of my new found information makes him any more attractive (but that would be expected! LOL) but it does put him into context. Very nice context. :teeth:

Now then, you have my permission to pursue. :lmao:;)

Phewww. Thanks! ;)
* sharpening fangs*

I agree that Roberto Bolle is HAWT!

If he were out, he'd be on "the list" :rotfl2:

google his name and check out other pictures of him. I think he's just gorgeous. And he appears to be a brilliant dancer. (Primo ballerino? Is that even a term? :lmao:)

And Wally, you don't get him all to yourself. You have to share.

You sharpen your fangs, but I'm getting a wooden stake ready to take you out in order to get to him! :cool2:

I agree that Roberto Bolle is HAWT!

If he were out, he'd be on "the list" :rotfl2:

google his name and check out other pictures of him. I think he's just gorgeous. And he appears to be a brilliant dancer. (Primo ballerino? Is that even a term? :lmao:)

And Wally, you don't get him all to yourself. You have to share.

You sharpen your fangs, but I'm getting a wooden stake ready to take you out in order to get to him! :cool2:

Looks like Roberto has enough to share;)
Abbondanza!:cloud9:

Eh I'd probably go for someone not too attractive w/ no personality, but what can I say, I'm desperate...:laughing:

How :confused3

You're a sweet kid and good looking. Don't rush it, you'll get a good one. It's like fishing. Cheap bait will catch lots of little fish, but the good bait catches the whoppers!

Yep. All Italian guys are gay!

Even Robert De Niro.

I have proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQKrgi2PMz8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLNP...DBFA75FE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

Adorlable--how sweet. I must steal that one:love:

Ok I have to stop before I start crying. He has been in Italy since Jan 13th and I won't see him until early July.
QUOTE]

Damn that is a long time:sad2:What on earth is pulling you apart for so long??? And here I have been feeling sorry for myself because my guy is gone every weekday for a month (but I still get him on weekends). You deserve a hug for the sappy post and the long time missing your love:hug:

He is studying abroad and I moved from WI to FL, so even when he gets back, he has another year of school. I'll be happy when I get to see him once a month! I'm gonna get well acquainted with airports, that's for sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter