LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

I saw you post in another thread and thought to myself, 'self, you haven't wallowed in the smoochtastic goodness that is Carrie and Patrick's weddin in a very long time' so I came over here and viola! I didn't even see the AK stuff when you posted it originally. :eek: (For which I will be ashamed for quite some time. :blush: )

As always it was great. Ya'll are just so much fun and have such a fabulous time with each other. :love: It's inspiring and lovely and also very informative. Who knew that having a big 'ol bird fly over you looks like a paniced blur? :lmao: Or that the animals at AKL defy all laws of animal viewing and come out in the middle of the dang day? :sad2: Don't they know that's prime animal sleepy time? They should really take a note from my cats; at night you jump around and knock things off counters, the bigger the bang the better, and then around mid-day just sleep like there's no tomorrow because people are awake and waiting for you to do something cute. I mean really. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for more! :goodvibes

The steak and mac and cheese look soooo good!!! Love mac and cheese. Isn't the yeti ride the best!!!! I love that ride!!!!

Afterward we got to meet some of the birds. They are too-cool-for-school and won’t sign autographs.

:laughing: I love that show! If you'd like, I can send you an autograph from my parrot (the original Wazzo):

WazzoPen.jpg

Here he is with his pen, ready to sign for you! ;)

Looks like you had a fun day.

I was there at Yak & Yeti, but I wasn't sure if it was you then plus I was behind you in the crowd so Shaun didn't want me to say anything then.

It looks like you guys had a great time.....AK is one of my favorite parks; its so relaxing. I love all of the 'stick the mouse ears on something" pics.

:laughing: I love that show! If you'd like, I can send you an autograph from my parrot (the original Wazzo):

WazzoPen.jpg

Wazzo: is your parrot a maximilian pionus?
Just curious.

I must add the same - how very entertaining your honeymoon TR is :goodvibes Carrie!!! The AKV studios are really neat though; I can't wait to stay in them someday! It does sound like y'all had a blast at AK :lovestruc

So you got to look at the National bird of China(construction crane) from your room. I know that DVC'ers have been told that some of the animals will not be let out on some of the savannahs, but I thought that was coming up this spring.

My kids really want to stay at AKV(those darn Samantha Brown shows) but I told them no way until every construction worker and their equipment are off the property. So we're looking at 2009 or 2010, the joy of DVC.:cloud9:

I love you Animal Kingdom Day! I also do love that AK is a one day park! I would much rather spend three days in the Magic Kingdom! LOL The AKL looks wonderful! I am still trying to pick between there and the Wilderness Lodge. We rented points also, and can change resorts in april (we rented at thier home resort of saratoga springs, but it isn't my top choice).

I love you Animal Kingdom Day! I also do love that AK is a one day park! I would much rather spend three days in the Magic Kingdom! LOL The AKL looks wonderful! I am still trying to pick between there and the Wilderness Lodge. We rented points also, and can change resorts in april (we rented at thier home resort of saratoga springs, but it isn't my top choice).

I love Wilderness Lodge! If you want to hit MK heavily VWL is the place for you. You can boat ride over or take the bus(it's about the shortest bus trip at WDW). The bus stop is really close to the villas and at MK Wilderness Lodge is stop #1.

I like SSR for busy times of the year, like Thanksgiving, as the rooms have the best soundproofing, it feels like you're the only one in your building. We like the fact it's close to DTD, we always stay in the Congress Park area and it's about a 10 min walk. We had beautiful weather this Turkey day break and pretty much had the CP quiet pool to ourselves(it's huge) most of the time.

They should really take a note from my cats; at night you jump around and knock things off counters, the bigger the bang the better, and then around mid-day just sleep like there's no tomorrow because people are awake and waiting for you to do something cute. I mean really.

:rotfl: Totally! And don't forget the part where they decide what time you should wake up by meowing and walking on your head (although I don't think I'd like that kind of awakening from, say, a giraffe...)

omg i am so craving your cake right now! that room looks beautiful. i've never stayed at akl before...

The decor is unique, but I think I prefer light and airy to dark and heavy. Of the four places we stayed, Beach Club became my favorite! :cloud9:

The steak and mac and cheese look soooo good!!! Love mac and cheese. Isn't the yeti ride the best!!!! I love that ride!!!!

Yes, but which do you love more? Mac 'n' cheese or Expedition Everest? :lmao:

DH cracked up over your pic - we TOTALLY want Wazzo's autograph! :thumbsup2

I want to stay at AKL for my wedding as well.

It's very nice for a honeymoon, especialy with Jiko right there and the romantic(ish) fire pit out back. You could rent DVC points!

I was there at Yak & Yeti, but I wasn't sure if it was you then plus I was behind you in the crowd so Shaun didn't want me to say anything then.

Ah, so you were going all Stealth Bride on me... :rotfl:

I love all of the 'stick the mouse ears on something" pics.

Thanks! It's a great way to not have to be in your own pictures! ;)

I must add the same - how very entertaining your honeymoon TR is :goodvibes Carrie!!! The AKV studios are really neat though; I can't wait to stay in them someday! It does sound like y'all had a blast at AK

Totally - you can stay at AKL and go to AK and almost forget you're in the middle of Florida - it's so nice out there!

So you got to look at the National bird of China(construction crane) from your room.

:rotfl2:

Hooray for renting points! You know, I think I'll have to agree with Starr - if MK is your fave park, WL is prolly a better bet for most ofyour trip. AKV is so far out there. But it might be good for the last few nights of your trip!

I love your PJ! Your Honeymoon sounds great so far! Thanks for the food pics ;)

I'm still alive, Carrie!

And I :love: your trippie - I just couldn't think of anything particularly witty to say this time :rotfl:

I love all the great pictures from Animal Kingdom. We have been told that they don't run the boats anymore because they had problems with people throwing things in the water that interfered with the animals. Although, I've seen them running several times with Mickey and other characters at various times throughout the day. We saw it most recently when we were eating down by the water near Flaming Tree Barbecue.

Here's a picture. Sorry about the angle, Photobucket is giving me trouble, so I can't copy the rotated image :)

IMG_5209.jpg

Totally random post..

Carrie~~ If you Google "Disney Wedding" and go to the images...the second page has someone eerily familiar..... ;) YOU! I was like "OMG!! Its Carrie! On Google!!" lol Just had to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter