Lushes unite: Favorite drinks at WDW

I do not even drink and I love the Grey Goose Slush !! MY dh HATES anything lemon flavor and he drank 2 of these last time we were there....:thumbsup2 The only problem is it was a little warm out and it was melting fast...good thing they are very small.

I love that people on the east coast were still posting to this thread at 4:45am. True boozers!! ;)

La Cava del Tequila rocks my world.

Their margaritas put the frozen ones outside to shame. (Of course they cost more)

Are they frozen or on the rocks? I prefer my margs on the rocks.

I love the taste of the Blue Glowtini, but it is pretty sweet, so I can't drink more than one. I found the recipe on the internet, and got some blue cubes (to add the ones I brought home from WDW) and served them at a party I had last year! They were a big hit, along with the Cosmos I served with red cubes!

I like the Grey Goose slushie too.

I like the grey goose slushies in France or a frozen margarita from Mexico. I'm really looking forward to trying out the tequila bar this year, though. I think that will have to be our first alcohol stop. And then maybe hop on over to China to try a cantaloope. :drinking1

Try a "Loaded Corona" at any pool bar. Simply add a shot of Bacardi Limon to the neck of a full Corona bottle and tip (like with a lime). It is basically a shot and a beer in one!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: You do not taste the rum but you will certainly feel it!!! Delish:

That is my GO TO summer drink.... Want to know a fun secret??

If you look on a bottle of Corona it says "Marc.Reg"

I have no Idea what it means but if you say it fast it sounds like my name

Marc Craig!! It took a few corona's to figure that out but whenever they come out I usually point it out to people... :)

Try a "Loaded Corona" at any pool bar. Simply add a shot of Bacardi Limon to the neck of a full Corona bottle and tip (like with a lime). It is basically a shot and a beer in one!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: You do not taste the rum but you will certainly feel it!!! Delish

Think I should post this one on the "Can I drink in Epcot with my kids" Post??? :rotfl:

That's my new drink this summer!!

a picture is worth a thousand words...

DSCN0042.jpg

*sigh*

This type of discussion would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Favorite Drinks in WDW? Gee, where do I start????

OK, the passion fruit mojito at WL Territory lounge
pumpkin spice martini at WL Territory Lounge
the Patron margarita at Epcot Mexico
the fiesta margarita at Epcot Mexico
the Mango margarita at San Angel Inn Epcot (.. are you seeing a trend here? :rotfl2:)
Guinness (It's Good For You!! ) from the Rose and Crown Pub UK
Epcot
Nutty Irishman from Rose and Crown Pub....
Grand Marnier slushie from France in Epcot

I'm sure there are more I can't remember!

The pool bar at WL also makes wonderful Mojitos!

I'm definitely going to try the loaded Corona when I head down in April.

Kir Royale in France - Pina Colada with a Myers rum floater (for that extra buzz kick) - and an ice cold beer at ESPN after a hot day at the parks. Oh and anything that they serve at the F & W festival.

Love me some boozin at WDW!!!!

Oooo - you know which one we went back to ..... three times? :rolleyes1

The Magical Star from the Tune In Lounge, at DHS. Came with a cool light up cube, too. I don't even remember what was in it. All I know is I have 4 cubes at home. :lmao:

And yes - pictures are worth a 1000 words.

France - Nuevo - Light Up Flute, too, BTW. :wizard:

8530_1222482876761_1069637892_713297_299039_n.jpg

grey goose slushie (france@WS)
sake (japan@WS)
mango gingerita (china@WS)
shanghai express (yak & yeti@AK)
kingfisher lager (yak & yeti@AK)

lapu lapu?!?! thanks!!! now i have to add a trip to Poly for next week's long weekend!

I had no idea AK had specialty drinks! I've been drinking plain ol' beer from Flame Tree BBQ all this time. :eek: I guess you would have to be dining table service at Yak and Yeti to order? Or are they available CS?

Oooo - you know which one we went back to ..... three times? :rolleyes1

The Magical Star from the Tune In Lounge, at DHS. Came with a cool light up cube, too. I don't even remember what was in it. All I know is I have 4 cubes at home. :lmao:

And yes - pictures are worth a 1000 words.

France - Nuevo - Light Up Flute, too, BTW. :wizard:

8530_1222482876761_1069637892_713297_299039_n.jpg

Hi! I think I remember you from the Dooney Thread! We have a lot in common:lmao:

This may be dumb, but is that a souvenir glass? Where'd you get it? I think that drink is on my itinerary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter