Lushes unite: Favorite drinks at WDW

My new favorite drink is the avocado margarita at Cava de Tequila. :love:

Other favorites include... well, anything really! Never met a drink I didn't like. The only thing I don't like about drinks at Disney is how expensive they are!

I had no idea AK had specialty drinks! I've been drinking plain ol' beer from Flame Tree BBQ all this time. :eek: I guess you would have to be dining table service at Yak and Yeti to order? Or are they available CS?

IIRC, the yak & yeti CS only offers bud light and the safari amber. yak & yeti TS is one of the famz fave restaurants in WDW, so i think (if you dig asian fare) it might be worth the effort. suggest trying the lunch options since it is basically the same menu at a slightly lower pricing. the total beer list is a very respectable menu of asian brews.

oh, and sake. yummy, yummy sake!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=473

My DATW plan has to include Safari Amber, Viking Coffee and Dos Equis. Hey! Those are all on the same side of the showcase. I'm going to have to find balancing options on the other side.

I'm not a fan of the frozen drinks. I always end up with brain freeze. I stick with a martini with blue cheese stuffed olives! A cocktail and appetizer in one convenient package. So yummy and it gives me a wonderful warm & fuzzy feeling!

This one is from citrico's.

Oh my, I'll be having one of these! I love martini's and I love blue cheese stuffed olives. Yummo!!

Oooo - you know which one we went back to ..... three times? :rolleyes1

The Magical Star from the Tune In Lounge, at DHS. Came with a cool light up cube, too. I don't even remember what was in it. All I know is I have 4 cubes at home. :lmao:

And yes - pictures are worth a 1000 words.

France - Nuevo - Light Up Flute, too, BTW. :wizard:

8530_1222482876761_1069637892_713297_299039_n.jpg

Ahh, yes!! I have a few of these light up glasses at home. This is a must have for me. I love, love, love Champagne.

Try a "Loaded Corona" at any pool bar. Simply add a shot of Bacardi Limon to the neck of a full Corona bottle and tip (like with a lime). It is basically a shot and a beer in one!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: You do not taste the rum but you will certainly feel it!!! Delish

Think I should post this one on the "Can I drink in Epcot with my kids" Post??? :rotfl:

I like mine w/ a shot of Patron. MMMmmmm!!

I just got back from celebrating my 21st birthday at WDW and I fell in love with the Pina CoLAVAs from Petals Pool Bar at Pop. Also loved the Grey Goose Lemon Slushie from France and the Welsh Dragon from England.

my favs of what i've tried so far-in no particular order:

GM Slushie...one of my top 2 favs- France
Cottoncandy tini- Trex
Lightning Lemonade- Rainforest Cafe
Strawberry Margarita, frozen-Mexico

can you tell i love the sweet, lol:rolleyes1

I'm looking forward to trying even more drinks on the next trip

I know it's not unique to WDW, but...

STELLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!

Sorry...running joke with our friends!:lmao:

I knew I liked you people! :rotfl:

wellz, i love me some grand marnier orange slushes in france at EPCOT! :wizard:

IMG_0874.jpg

I had this terrific margarita (with three different flavors in this glass at mexico in EPCOT)

IMG_1015.jpg

BUT my all time favorite disney drink is the pina colava .. and i sure wish i had a pic of it to show you

Wow, these are awesome!

Some of my favs include Mai Tais and Rum Runners at Poly. Lapu Lapu is good...just a little too sweet IMO. Sunken Treasure at CBR. Mojitos at BC. Grey Goose Slushes, which I am sooooo missing. Just got back from WDW and ended up unable to get over to France. I know, I know...how could I do that! But it was cold and I was tired, yada yada yada...

Hi! I think I remember you from the Dooney Thread! We have a lot in common:lmao:

This may be dumb, but is that a souvenir glass? Where'd you get it? I think that drink is on my itinerary!

Purses and liquor. Yes!

Ummm...kinda. It's a plastic glass, and only lights up when liquid is in it. So, that baby still lights up. :yay:

So I jsut found this thread & I know that I now must print this off for our trip next week. It will be the first time my DD is 21 in WDW! She said she wants to "drink around the world". THis should be interesting... I have been to WDW over 10 times & never looked at the drink menus in detail, thank goodenss I have my disfriends to do that for me!! She will enjoy this. Thanks everyone for the info. Debbie

WOW! Reading all of these posts and then seeing an ad screaming "FREE FLIGHT" at the bottom of the screen equals me thinking it's a FREE FLIGHT of alcohol!....Nope...it's a free flight ad for an airline gimmick! haha!
Anywho......i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Selbach Oster Riesling at California Grill. They may have it other restaurants too, but it's hard to find at wine stores back home....we had to order it from the internet.
ALSO....the Pina Colava at most every WDW restaurant is amazing!
Cheers!
Lawleh

Love a Strawberry margarita in Mexico, and LOVE a Grand Marnier in France....along with trying various beers along the way. Adding a Welsh Dragon to my list of must-have drinks for next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter