Lushes unite: Favorite drinks at WDW

First, vettechick99, this thread is awesome. Second, I do not have a cupholder on my pre-schooler's stroller (but I have a husband and two older boys who could push the stroller!) And finally, my brother and his wife (who have an 11-month-old and a cupholder) have a WS flight tradition that they intend to continue. They mentioned three countries with flights - and I see Japan (sake), Mexico (tequila) and Germany (wine) on this thread. Any others?

I think the last time I was there France had a flight as well? :confused3 I always get champagne there and it's really good. Expensive but good. The German wine flight is awesome!

First, vettechick99, this thread is awesome. Second, I do not have a cupholder on my pre-schooler's stroller (but I have a husband and two older boys who could push the stroller!) And finally, my brother and his wife (who have an 11-month-old and a cupholder) have a WS flight tradition that they intend to continue. They mentioned three countries with flights - and I see Japan (sake), Mexico (tequila) and Germany (wine) on this thread. Any others?

Thanks! I mean who doesn't like to talk about booze? And who doesn't like to talk about Disney? So who wouldn't want to talk about booze at Disney? It's the perfect thread! :thumbsup2

I have decided to sell my everyday stroller. Since it doesn't have a cup holder (well it did, but I guess we lost it one afternoon drunk ;) ), it is of no use to me. I am going to buy a double stroller. I wonder if that comes with 4 cup holders? :banana:

:thumbsup2

2436694027_afdb35c508.jpg

where can i get the lapu lapu?? and im not sure if this has already been asked so i apologize in advance if it has been but what exactly is in it?

where can i get the lapu lapu?? and im not sure if this has already been asked so i apologize in advance if it has been but what exactly is in it?

At O'hana's, Kona, or if you want you can get one at the bar right outside of O'hana's. I am going to try to buy a couple then head back to BLT next Thursday, think they'll let me take them on the monorail?

Man I need this thread tonight! My 4 yr old broke the screen out of the play room window, pushed our friend's lab through it while my 8 yr old screamed at me for leaving her alone while I cleaned up the dog pee from our elderly dog who now goes anytime, anywhere.
I've only been to Epcot once as a teen (20 years ago!) but I can say that Rosa Regale is a wonderful treat, and I'm much more of a cider person than a beer person, so my friend and I convinced our local supermarket to start stocking Strongbow. Yummy!

Kim enticed me over here, and now I have a couple questions.

I'm doing a solo day in Sept. and would love your input on where a nice place to go with good people watching would be to get an Apricot Sour? It needs to be a full bar, I'm staying at POP, will be going to DHS for the evening. Do ou think Brown Derby could fill my void?? How much do mixed drinks at restaurants run??

Kim enticed me over here, and now I have a couple questions.

I'm doing a solo day in Sept. and would love your input on where a nice place to go with good people watching would be to get an Apricot Sour? It needs to be a full bar, I'm staying at POP, will be going to DHS for the evening. Do ou think Brown Derby could fill my void?? How much do mixed drinks at restaurants run??

Hello, Brown Durby maybe...the best place to find an Apricot Sour would be the lounge at Prime Time Cafe. The place is really neat and has the best full bar with a relaxed atmosphere. Have fun.

I have a list for rides!
I have a list for restaurants!
I have a list for packing!
NOW I have a list of drinks!!!!

Can't wait for our June trip to try them all:cool1:

Just one question, what is a "flight" exactly?? Is it a tasting of many drinks or am I on the wrong track???

Thanks for all the great ideas:banana:

Cheers

A 'flight' is usually a sampling of different wines/ales/spirits. In Germany there is a 3 wine flight, which means you get a nice sized sample of three of the wines they are promoting. In Mexico, after a tequila tasting you just might be flying :rotfl2:.

They have made us finish our drinks before getting on the monorail, so I would expect to be stopped, and happy if they don't. :)

Hello, Brown Durby maybe...the best place to find an Apricot Sour would be the lounge at Prime Time Cafe. The place is really neat and has the best full bar with a relaxed atmosphere. Have fun.

Thanks JL! I may have to try that, as I've always wanted to see that place! New ?? Does anyone know where to go to find bar menus- food and drink prices? Like how much does a mixed drink cost around at various places??

Thanks JL! I may have to try that, as I've always wanted to see that place! New ?? Does anyone know where to go to find bar menus- food and drink prices? Like how much does a mixed drink cost around at various places??

Your welcome. Try Allears ... click on dining and in the right margin there will be a list of parks , resorts ect. Have fun. Jenn V:drinking1pirate:

Great thread, vettechick99! I love that first picture of your DD in your signature... that "perfect angel" expression! Too cute! :)

I had the blue glowtini back in August 2008. It was okay, but I'm not a big vodka fan. Cool glow cube souvenier though ;)

I always see people mention the Grey Goose Slush and the Grand Marnier slush. I loooove frozen drinks. I'm wondering if I'd like them, or which one I might like best. Can someone describe the taste of these? (If it helps, I enjoy pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, margaritas (regular and strawberry), and whisky sours)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter