Lyndsey & Lee May 27th 09 ~ ** LINK TO OUR VIDEO**

You look so beautiful, and the pictures that Randy took that you've shown us so far are gorgeous! Did your kids enjoy the trip?

Congratulations!

Brooke

Your pictures were great....did you ever start your Trip Report?

I just read through your entire journal...I just wanted to let you know that this whole thing including pictures and all are extremely beautiful:goodvibes

Thankyou so much for reading :hug:

Beautiful Photos! And you were a gorgeous bride!!!
Thank you, its amazing what a good photographer can do :rotfl:

your pics are beautiful! you were a beautiful bride. looking forward to seeing more! thanks for sharing.:goodvibes

More to follow very soon - as I work in childcare I am now off work on summer vacation !!!!!!

OMG i love your pics! I can't wait to see more! You look absolutely stunning!

See above reply .... :rotfl:

You look so beautiful, and the pictures that Randy took that you've shown us so far are gorgeous! Did your kids enjoy the trip?

Congratulations!

Brooke

The kids had a fab time !!!

Your pictures were great....did you ever start your Trip Report?

Not started one yet but I will over the next week - PROMISE :rolleyes1

Linz xxx :bride:

HEY GIRLS !!

I know I have been married for a few weeks now and I promise that in the next week of so I will start a TR.

In the meantime however I thought I would share with you our 5 minute trailer of our wedding video......

enjoy

http://www.vimeo.com/5434585

Linz xxx :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter