Lyndsey & Lee May 27th 09 ~ ** LINK TO OUR VIDEO**

linzwylie

Always looking for an excuse to visit 'the world'
Well, since we are almost at the year out mark and nearly ready to sign on the dotted line with Disney, I thought I would start my planning journal. :cool1:
All about us.........

My name is Lyndsey (31) and my Fiancé’s name is Lee (28) Yes he’s my toy boy :upsidedow . We live in Scotland in the U.K.

We met back February 1997 when we were both working in the local cinema part time whilst studying. It was love at first sight for me and I remember announcing to my friend (whilst on duty at the pick n mix counter) “I’m going to marry him and have his babies”. :rotfl:

Well one (on purposely) ‘arranged’ group trip to the bowling alley and a few drinks later, Lee fell into my arms and has never managed to escape. :rotfl2:

Here is a photo of us at a family wedding the summer after we met. Check out the hair :rotfl2:
2008-05-20-1540-51-1.jpg

A Photo a few years later at another family wedding

2008-05-20-1535-27-1.jpg

And this is us now

HPIM2291-1-1-1.jpg

Not our usual attire - I have to add :rotfl2:

Engagement story....

Well there’s not really one

I fell pregnant soon after we met (not to be recommended) so it was kind of a mutual decision to get engaged and so there was no ‘proposal’. We went to the shops together and chose the ring which had to be ordered. A few weeks later and we were in the staff room at the cinema, Lee hands me a box and say’s “Oh here’s your ring”. (He still gets teased for this overly romantic proposal, but hey, in his defence he was only young)

Heres the ring

ring-1.jpg

It’s just a baby diamond because it was all he could afford at the time, but the fact that it has been on my finger for the past 11 years and the sentimental value that it has would outweigh the cost even if it was a million bucks. :cloud9:

Our life over the past 11 years...

Well in February 1998 our son Connor was born

HPIM1965-1.jpg

Obviously not what he looked like then :rotfl:

And in October 2001 our daughter Megan was born

HPIM2156-1.jpg

Oviously not what she looked like then :rotfl:

In 2004 Daisy arrived

then
Daisy300420044-1.jpg

now
DAISY036-1.jpg

Here is the most recent picture that I have of us – It was taken in the Scottish Highlands 2 weeks ago on a camping trip.

HPIM3613-1-1.jpg

Why we chose Disney......we fell in love with all things ‘Florida’ back in 2005 when we had our first taste of a Disney vacation.

HPIM0057-1.jpg

HPIM0976-1.jpg
HPIM0985-1.jpg

HPIM1921-2-1.jpg

So there we have it a 5 minute run down of our lives together so far............

Linz xxx :bride:

All the pics are great! What a sweet looking pup you have! Can't wait to hear more of your details...

Congrats and Welcome to the boards!!!!! Your family is gorgeous. I can't wait to read about all your plans.

Congrats from another uk bride,

Cant wait till you post more ideas.

Welcome! There seems to be so many people from the UK on here at the moment! Loved all the old photographs!

Welcome and congrats!!!

Your story is so sute. But for some reason, I can't see your pics.:sad1:

Nikki

All the pics are great! What a sweet looking pup you have! Can't wait to hear more of your details...

She was soooooo cute when we first got her - she could fit in the palm of our hand, now she half squashes you when she tries to sit on your knee :rotfl:

Congrats and Welcome to the boards!!!!! Your family is gorgeous. I can't wait to read about all your plans.

Thankyou :hug:

Congrats from another uk bride,

Cant wait till you post more ideas.

Will try and put up some initial plans over the next day or two

I don't really recommend pregnancy at all. It's miserable :rotfl:

Wait until he tries to get out, then you'll be wishing you were pregnant again :rotfl2:

Welcome! There seems to be so many people from the UK on here at the moment! Loved all the old photographs!

Yeh, there is quite a few U.K. people on here - its the best place to be to plan a disney wedding :)

Welcome and congrats!!!

Your story is so sute. But for some reason, I can't see your pics.:sad1:

Nikki

Oh, I wonder why you can't see them :confused3 I wonder if others are having the same problem :confused:

LINZ :bride:

"Wait until he tries to get out, then you'll be wishing you were pregnant again :rotfl2:"

Ain't that the truth.... try twins! :lmao: Or actually... don't!

You have such nice looking kids!!!!. Hope all your planning is easy, I will be following for sure :)

And Amanda Yes, being PG's is the pitts --- But so worth the prize at the end. (I got thru thinking millions of women have done this before me I can do it----I can do it:).

Patty

Oh look at your puppy!! She's so cute!! (the kids too ;) ) I have a Daisy too, a Cocker Spaniel, yours looks like an English or Springer Spaniel maybe?? Our Daisy is white and buff.

Anyway, back to wedding topics! Congrats! can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Jennifer

Wait until he tries to get out, then you'll be wishing you were pregnant again :rotfl2:

:scared1: :eek: I want him out but I don't want to feel him coming out....bring on the drugs!!

Man! I'm not expecting to have kids for 4-5 years but... Amanda, you make it hard to resist!!! :rotfl2:

I figured I did...it's the new thing...pregnant brides...Ashlee Simpson did it...she must have read my PJ...:lmao:

And Amanda Yes, being PG's is the pitts --- But so worth the prize at the end. (I got thru thinking millions of women have done this before me I can do it----I can do it:).

Patty

I have 12 weeks left! I can do it! :banana: (I hope)

Ok done hijacking pirate: do forgive me!

:grouphug: WELCOME!!!!

Love the pj! Too funny w/ the kids photos and the dog. I love how you said, "obviously not what he/she looked like." :rotfl:

Hey!!! You started a PJ! Your daughter is TOO friggen cute! I love that pic she is just adorable!! Can't wait to hear more plans! I promise I'll start my PJ soon. :)

Oh look at your puppy!! She's so cute!! (the kids too ;) ) I have a Daisy too, a Cocker Spaniel, yours looks like an English or Springer Spaniel maybe?? Our Daisy is white and buff.

Jennifer

Your right she is an English Springer Spaniel, wish she was still that small :rolleyes:

Ok done hijacking pirate: do forgive me!

Forgiven ;)

WELCOME!!!!

Love the pj!

Thankyou :hug:

Hey!!! You started a PJ!

I couldn't wait any longer, I just had to let it all out !:rotfl:

I promise I'll start my PJ soon. :)

I'll keep you to that :thumbsup2

LINZ XXX :bride:

Plans made so far....

We are hoping to have our wedding here
weddingpavilion-1-1.jpg

Disney's wedding pavilion
Because it is absolutely beautiful :love:

Our reception here
livingseas1-3.jpg
livingseas2-1.jpg

Living Seas, Epcot

And our dessert party here
uklower1-1.jpg
uklower2-1.jpg

U.K. Lower Terrace (because we're from the U.K. :thumbsup2 )

SHH its a secret - our guests know there is something after the reception, they just don't know what :rolleyes1

We are just waiting to sign on the dotted line.............................

That should be next week.

I spoke with my co-ordinator today and she said the we are looking fine for the dates, venues and times we have chosen:banana: Yippee

LINZ XXX :bride:

Sounds beautiful!! I went to a DP in lower UK back a few years ago! It was a great viewing spot! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear more about your plans!!

jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter