Lyndsey & Lee May 27th 09 ~ ** LINK TO OUR VIDEO**

your e-pics are great! you both look so natural. I love how your hair and make up turned out. you must be so excited now!

Thought I would pop on and see how your planning is coming along. Not long now!

Love your planning session photos.

your e-pics are great! you both look so natural. I love how your hair and make up turned out. you must be so excited now!

Thanks !

But since we've been back and I've had a think about it, ive decided to change the hairstyle. I wouldn't want my fringe blowing all over my face should there be any wind !! So all back it is !

Thought I would pop on and see how your planning is coming along. Not long now!

Love your planning session photos.

I know ! I'm really nervous now and I don't know why because Lee and I have been together for 12 years !

Lee says he's going to be a blubbering mess !!! Tears everywhere LOL

Linz xxx :bride:

Just getting caught up! Your plans look great. Love your engagement photos--as soon as I saw them I thought, "she looks like Drew Barrymore!" then I saw others said the same thing!

Just getting caught up! Your plans look great. Love your engagement photos--as soon as I saw them I thought, "she looks like Drew Barrymore!" then I saw others said the same thing!

ITA!! I can see it too! It took me a few days to make it through your PJ but I made it :) I love all your plans so far, and only 2 months to go, you must be so excited!! Your kids are adorable btw, they are probably so excited for the wedding too!

The pics you took at the WP are awesome, thank you so much for sharing them on here, it looks like your PS went really well, I can't wait to follow along with the rest of your plans now, it is going to be a gorgeous wedding Lyndsey:goodvibes

Yep, looking like Drew seems to be a regular comment people make ! Better than looking like some other celebs I can think of ;)

ITA!! I can see it too! It took me a few days to make it through your PJ but I made it :) I love all your plans so far, and only 2 months to go, you must be so excited!! Your kids are adorable btw, they are probably so excited for the wedding too!

The pics you took at the WP are awesome, thank you so much for sharing them on here, it looks like your PS went really well, I can't wait to follow along with the rest of your plans now, it is going to be a gorgeous wedding Lyndsey:goodvibes

Thanks ! Yes the kids are very excited but not as much as me !!!!!

Ok I know its taken me a while but I just wanted to round up our planning trip report with a little note about Reverend Randal Miller......He is awesome :cool1:

After our cake tasting etc.... we headed up to mall at Millenia and had a quick look around before going over to Elephant Grill to meet with the Rev.

He was there waiting so we ordered drinks and took a seat.

Now at first I was a little annoyed as he seemed a bit distracted but he must have been waiting on a call because after he took a quick call on his phone we had his full attention.

He is really funny if a bit quirky ;)

We told him all about us and he told us about him. We felt really at ease and had a great laugh. He couldn't believe that we had been together for 12 years !!

Before we ended the meeting we asked him if he would like to join us for the reception and dessert party after the ceremony. He said he would love too and had never been asked before !

So the REV and his wife are joining us for the entire day and I can honestly say I think he will fit in very well with the rest of us maddo's :rotfl:

Congrats on the planning session! And thanks for those pics of the LSS!! I definitely want to have my reception there.

Your pics are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to read more.

Well girls,

I can't actually believe I am typing this but.................................

The time has finally arrived and we are up very early tomorrow morning to fly out to orlando for our wedding !!!!!:cool1:

Thanks for all your helpful tips and advice and I will do a trip report when we return.

I've not managed to update my pj recently because I have just been Sooooooooooooooooooooooo busy. But I have done loads of craft projects and will post pics when we return.

Bye for now

I have only just read all your posts and I just wanted to say good luck and all the best even though by the time you read this you will already be married. I can not wait to hear all about it as I am waiting for my first call back from the sales consultant so have all this in front of me. :cheer2:

YAY! :banana:You're off! How exciting! Best of wishes for a perfect trip and wedding:goodvibes Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

Just wanted to say ...................

I'm getting married in the morning !!!!!

Congrats Linz!! :hug: I hope you have a beautiful day full of :lovestruc and :wizard:!! Can't wait to see pictures and all when you get back!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter