Lyndsey & Lee May 27th 09 ~ ** LINK TO OUR VIDEO**

WEDNESDAY NOV 19TH 2008

With the alarm set for stupid o'clock (4am) I was of course (being very excited) wide awake by 3am :upsidedow

Everything was organised, showers had been taken the night before, we had taken the kids, the hamsters and the dog to their Nana's for the week and the house was tidy (for any burglers :rotfl: ).

We loaded the car with the cases
novembertrip023-1.jpg

and set of for Edinburgh airprt at 5am

We parked in the longstay carpark jumped on the shuttle bus and arrived at the airport 2 seconds later :confused3 whats the point in shuttle buses, we would have been quicker walking !!

We had already checked in online so we dropped our cases and headed off in search for coffee.

The flight was on time and it was a smooth 1 hour flight to London Gatwick.

We basically sat down, buckled up, took off, had breakfast, then landed. Wish the next flight would have been so quick :rolleyes:

Once off the flight we collected our cases and made our way from the North to the South terminal. Checked in with Virgin and dropped our cases and went through security.

Just our luck a 1 and a 1/2 hour delay :mad:

Oh well more time to shop I suppose :woohoo:

We mooched round the shops and I bought new sunglasses and earrings, I also tried virtually every perfume in the shop and walked out in a waft of green smoke :rotfl:

With still loads of time before the flight we grabbed another bite to eat and checked magic hours on the pay as you go internet stations whilst continually checking the overhead screens to see when our flight would begin boarding.
Well what do you know - Our flight goes from delayed to gate closing in the blink of an eye !!! Well people grabbed their cases, kids were sent flying and everyone made a mad dash down to the departure gate to find a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE line. Bloomin stupid airport staff, obviously thought it would be funny to see everyone panic :mad: (well it was a bit :laughing: )

Finally we get onto the plane and find our seats. Lee grabs the window seat and I am stuck in the middle next to some bloke. Well, there was a smell which at first I though was the toilets but turns out it is the guy sitting next to me who proceeded to fart for 9 hours :sick: I was ill and practically sat on Lee's knee for the entire journey.

With my jumper round my nose the following 9 hours went like this.......

check skymap
novembertrip024.jpg

Yip still in London

Watch Tropic Thunder - RUBBISH both Lee and I fell asleep half way through !

Check skymap
novembertrip026.jpg

Not there yet :headache:

Eat lunch, me - beef cobbler. Lee - spinach pasta (quite nice for airplane food!)

Me - watch sex and the city movie - fabby
Lee - watch Darknight - fabby

another 40winks

check skymap
novembertrip027.jpg

Not there yet :headache:

Snack - sandwich, coffee, flapjack.

Me - watch Meet Dave - v. funny, must buy for kids
Lee - watch Hulk - good

Check skymap
novembertrip001.jpg

Nearly there :yay:
crane over Lee to look out window
novembertrip030.jpg

Check skymap
novembertrip002.jpg

Woo Hoo were here :cool1:

Quickly freshen up in toilets

buckle up

crane over Lee to watch decent
novembertrip003.jpg

Finally we landed got through security quickly (why are these guys so miserable ?) grabbed our cases and went in search of our hire car..............................................

Linz xxx :bride:

Just found your PJ and can't wait to hear more about your planning session! Congrats! Everything looks great! Do you mind PMing me the prices of the videography packages? Their work looks amazing but I have a feeling they're out of my price range and don't want to waste their time requesting a bunch of info if it's not an option for me! Thanks!

I'm excited you finally started a TR!!!! I hate to hear about the whole 9 hour stink fest! :mad: :sick: :mad: !! Sounds like a terribly long ride! I thought it was bad enough being in the middle alone for a 1 1/2 flight..!! Can't wait to see more pics.!

Just found your PJ and can't wait to hear more about your planning session! Congrats! Everything looks great! Do you mind PMing me the prices of the videography packages? Their work looks amazing but I have a feeling they're out of my price range and don't want to waste their time requesting a bunch of info if it's not an option for me! Thanks!

Sent you a pm. Simply Cinematic are great and very talented.

I'm excited you finally started a TR!!!! I hate to hear about the whole 9 hour stink fest! :mad: :sick: :mad: !! Sounds like a terribly long ride! I thought it was bad enough being in the middle alone for a 1 1/2 flight..!! Can't wait to see more pics.!

Yeh, pretty disgusting :sick:

Yeah you started your TR!!!! :yay:

Can't wait to see more pics! What did you decide to do about switching to escape in the end?

I think we are going to try and stay with wishes, we have sent Ken Weaver a couple of emails but he hasn't replied yet ? Just left a message on his machine, so hopefully he will get in touch soon and we can discuss our options.

Will update in the next day os so, promise :upsidedow

Linz, I love the TR! I was literally :lmao: but I have to say I feel horrible about the farty guy. I would have been sick!!

Linz, I love the TR! I was literally :lmao: but I have to say I feel horrible about the farty guy. I would have been sick!!

Thanks, to be honest, I don't know how I wasn't sick !!!

Yay you started your TR!!! Love it can't wait for the next installment.

Next installment up in around 30 mins..................

Ok, so once we collected the little rust bucket of a car (I refused to let Lee hire the convertable by telling him that we could not possibly afford it since we have a fabulous wedding to pay for!) set up the sat nav and headed in the direction of Pop Century.

novembertrip007.jpg

were at Disney Yippee :banana:

Once at pop we stopped on route to the room for a photo ...

novembertrip015.jpg

Doesn't Lee look excited :rotfl:

We dropped off our cases in the room, grabbed the biggest pizza in the world and a refillable mug from the food court and headed off in search for the Polynesian hotel.

Once at the poly we grabbed one of those tent sunbed thingies and settled down to munch our way through pizza whilst watching wishes

novembertrip019.jpg

After wishes we had a look around the poly grounds to see where we would be having our pictures taken the following day. The walkways are beautiful at night as they are lit my gas lamps

novembertrip021.jpg

Me getting in practice for Randy Chapman :rotfl:
novembertrip022.jpg

We then headed back to Pop Century and were so tired that we were in bed by 10pm !

Thursday 20th November 2008 - Hair and make up with Patricia LeJuene/ photos with Randy Chapman

Because my body clock was still set to UK time, I was wide awake by 5am :rolleyes:

I took a shower and then sorted through the bags and unpacked some things into the drawers. I also put the video camera and camera on to charge.

Lee was sleeping throughout this and by 6.30am I was first in line for coffee at the food court.

Back in the room for 6.45am, I woke Lee up and watched some TV whilst he had a shower. Once we were both ready we went out to IHOP or (the eye hopper as my daughter calls it :rotfl: ) One huge breakfast and many many coffee's later we head back to the room to wait for Patricia LeJuene to arrive.
While we were waiting I got Lee to take some before photos...

novembertrip038.jpg
novembertrip034.jpg

Patricia arrived Patricia and I immediatly looked at some pictures that I had brought along and discussed what I liked and did not like then she got started...Lee took one photo
novembertrip011.jpg
and then was kicked out the room !!

Now let me tell you that Patricia is one of the nicest people I have met, We talked non stop about the area, where we live, her relocating to Orlando, our kids ....you get the picture.
She did an amazing job...

novembertrip043.jpg

a girl need her false lashes :rotfl:

novembertrip037-1.jpg
novembertrip042-1.jpg

novembertrip044-1.jpg
novembertrip012.jpg

In between my eyebrows looks a little shiney but I think that was because I had plastered loads of moisturiser on the night before and that morning because flying really dries my skin out - note to self: do not do this in May :rotfl:

I liked my hair at the time but now I am a bit worried incase those side curls straighten out on the day :scared: and I think I have changed my mind about the back, I mean I want to wear my veil all day (even at the dessert party) so I may go for something much tighter so that it doesnt make my veil stick out too much ? Also I think that I want my veil higher up so that it frames my head rather than just hanging at the back.

Patricia then asked what I was wearing for my photos, I showed her and she asked if I wanted her to put my hair in a style that went with my clothes, I said yes so she removed the million hair grips and curled my hair again.

I found out the name of the lipstick (Mac - Licious) and said thankyou and goodbye to patricia.

Lee arrived back and we popped down to the food court to grab a bite to eat before we had to meet Randy at the Polynesian. I had Chinese and my lipstick did not budge !!!

Once we had finished we drove to the Poly, parked up and went into the lobby to meet Randy, well at this point I turned into a wreck, I was sooooooooooooooooo nervous :scared: Randy was really nice and quickly put me at ease, he was very good at directing us and soon we just began to have fun

away to upload Randy's photos - next installment up soon............

i have really thick hair that never holds a curl but i had side curls on the day, in sept! and they stayed in, my hair was even curly the next day!! I went round animal kingdom with curly hair as I loved it so much *** I never have curls!!!

Your make up and hair looks lovely.

Hi, I just read everything up till this point and I'm hooked. I can't wait to hear more. Your hair and makeup looked beautiful BTW.

You looked beautiful and super elegant!! I'm glad I'm using Patricia - she did such a great job!! :goodvibes

i have really thick hair that never holds a curl but i had side curls on the day, in sept! and they stayed in, my hair was even curly the next day!! I went round animal kingdom with curly hair as I loved it so much *** I never have curls!!!

Your make up and hair looks lovely.

That makes me feel more positive, did she just use regular hairspray to hold the curl?

Hi, I just read everything up till this point and I'm hooked. I can't wait to hear more. Your hair and makeup looked beautiful BTW.

Thankyou :)

You looked beautiful and super elegant!! I'm glad I'm using Patricia - she did such a great job!! :goodvibes

Patricia is great :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter